Shehnaaz:- Didn't I tell you ever that I have 3 men in my life who are hell protective towards me...by now you must have guessed it...even if you are confused... let me clear your doubts... Raj Shukla, Manik Malhotra, and the last Siddarth Shukla... when it comes to me... they can turn anything to hell... so you better behave because I am tolerating your nonsense doesn't mean I will always do that... Now it will be good you introduce yourself because I have things to do further...

Man with a scared tone:- Fine... I am Kaushal Tandon... Lawyer by Profession... My family that is Tandon's has been a lawyer for generations... so even I am the same... And here I am there because I am Shehnaaz's Lawyer... Here the papers which you wanted me to bring... saying he kept the papers on the table which was kept in the middle of the room... and then he went and sat on his chair...

Shehnaaz:- Mr. Anupam... I am sure you must have known Tandon's... because they are in the same field as you are... to which he nodded his head... because he knew Kaushal's Dad...he was his colleague...

Shehnaaz went and opened the curtain of a painting which was covered till now and asked everyone:- Does anyone know him? to which everyone shook their head as no because they haven't seen him ever... well Jennifer for the first time spoke...

Jennifer:- Shehnaaz... He is Gurpreet Singh...The famous first Army man who had five stars... to which Shehnaaz smiled at her...

Shehnaaz:- You have a piece of good knowledge, Jenni... You are right... now it's time that I disclose the facts which some people are not aware of... And especially this is for you Mr. and Mrs. Gill... because I feel you really need it...So let's begin...

Shehnaaz:- You have a piece of a good knowledge of Malhotra's Mr. Gill, but you had Zero knowledge about Gills... The person whom you had always thought of as your father is not your real father... Sukhwinder Singh is not a Biological Father of Santokh Singh and Daljeet Kaur Gill... The real father of Santokh Singh and Daljeet Kaur Gill was Gurpreet Singh Gill... The Man who was an Army Men... The Gills were a known family in Punjab... They had a good business with huge properties... But your real father was never interested in Business but in the Country's well-being... Therefore he joined Army... and soon became the first man of Punjab known as Field Marshall with Five Star General Officer... In all this, he had married your mother... Ekkam Kaur Gill... they both had an arranged marriage... and soon they were in love with each other... but good times does not last long and there your Dad - Gurpreet Singh had to go back to Army leaving your Mother and family behind... and in three years after his marriage... there was news of Gurpreet Singh Gill dying on the land of an enemy nation and there was no news of him coming back... and here your mother was pregnant with your sister Daljeet Kaur... you were 2 years old by that time... Your family was shattered... So your mother's father-in-law had to do something for you and your sister... he did not wanted that his daughter in law cry over his son and deteriorate her health with your sister in her... So that's when Sukhwinder Singh came into the picture... Sukhwinder Singh used to work for Gills at that time and was close to your Grandfather... That's when your Grandfather asked your mother to marry Sukhwinder Singh though she was against that because of your Grandfather and the lovely nature of Sukhwinder Singh... she agreed to marry him... That's when your Grandfather had made a secret will that some of Gill's property would always be secret... no would knowing it... except his Lawyer... who were Tandon's... and the left property of Gills was transferred to you... Your Grandfather was smart enough to do that... he did not transfer anything to Sukhwinder in a real sense but he pretended that some of his small business which Sukhwinder knew was transferred to him... So in Sukhwinder's eyes, he had all property of Gills... and he did not handle all that very well... he enjoyed whatever he had... and your Mother also came to know his real color when Daljeet Bua and Sukhbir Gill was born... your siblings... but your mother never told you anything about him to you and sent you far from her to Dehradun... where you enjoyed your life like a normal child... who had everything which he wants... good friends... even parents till some extent... because your mom had always loved you and your stepfather had faked his love... but still you live in that bubble and was happy...