Recap

I don't understand why people are confused all of a sudden. Let's do a little family tree.

Joy and Storm gave birth to ---------------> Poppa, Sunni, and Taj.

Reagan was adopted by Storm when she was just a baby. Joy and Storm are NOT Reagan's real parents.

Her biological parents are Regina and Gavin(Trey). Regina was Storm's childhood bestfriend and is now deceased. Gavin who was known to Joy as Trey, dated Joy while he was in college in California. He left Joy to "study abroad" and never contacted her ever again.

If Gavin would have never left Joy, she would've never started a online relationship with Storm and she would've never met Reagan.

Is that clear? Let me know if its not.

Secondly, I can only imagaine what it feels like to live in a home where both of your parents are not your biological parents. Eventhough you may love your adopted parents I don't belive that there would ever be a true connection there. I maybe wrong but that's how I feel.

Reagan undoubtedly loves Joy and Storm but, she struggles with not having her real parents around eventhough its not apparent at times. All parents want their children to have what they didn't have. Rae didn't have her real parents and being that Taison is within reach and they had a good thing going on, why would she deny her child that opportunity?

Thirdly, just a few chapters ago majority of ya'll was over Ricky's trifling behind. Remember that Reagn did not just get back on get terms with Ricky; Ricky just got back on good terms with Reagan. He cheated on her and hid the lie for several years. Reagan NEVER cheated on Ricky.

Why was it wrong for her to lose her virginity to Taison? Ricky didn't save himself for her, why should she give him her precious gift? Taison didnt promise his virginity to Reagan but Ricky did and didn't hold fast to his word.

So in my opinion, Reagan is not playing with Ricky's emotions. Sometimes we misread things. Just because she was there to emotionally support Ricky when Ms. Teresa died, that wasn't a determiner as to whether they should stay together. She was doing what a good friend does but, I understand that emotions can cloud our thinking.

But anyways...let's talk about this? How do ya'll feel about what I have to say? Let me know!