Lies: The hidden chapter

The other part of Chapter four

"Can you hurry up please?" Jimin whisper-yelled to Bambam, pacing around his office. "No prob', it's my job anyways, oh just a second Liz-yes I'm coming Mr Park" Bambam said to Lisa on the phone, and said the last part to Jimin. "Sorry Liz, gotta go, talk to you later" Bambam said.

"Nah, it's okay, bye~" Lisa sang from the other line. "Bye~" Bambam sang back and hanged up. "Yes, Mr Park, what brings you here?" Bambam asked, Jimin quickly sat in front of him. "Let's leave the formalities. What is with you and Lisa?" Jimin asked, slightly impatient.

"What do you mean?" 

"I've noticed, you two seem very close, are you his boyfriend?" 

"We're cousins"

"Very well, I suppose you would know about what has happened between our groups"

"I really don't know, but I have noticed how you guys don't interact in award shows even when you can"

Jimin stared, so bambam didn't know. "I want you to do something for me" Jimin said. "What is it? And why would I do something for you?" He asked, Jimin smirked. "Because . . ." Jimin trailed off, taking a suitcase from his side and placing it on his desk.

"You're trying to bribe me?" He asked with wide eyes. "It's worth it" Jimin said, pushing the suitcase towards him, he gulped. "It depends on what you want in return" Bambam said, Jimin leaned back in his chair.

"Lisa, you dear cousin, is up to something, again. This collaboration is surely her idea, and I know that very soon, she will tell you about our pasts together. When she does, you just have to pass some information on what she plans next" He explained. 

"What?" Bambam asked, confused. "You'll understand when she tells you. So, what do you say? Just passing information, that's it" Jimin said with a knowing look, He eyed Bambam as if he could see through his soul.

Bambam thought for a moment, but agreed anyways. "Okay, but I want a promise from you" He said. "What promise?" Jimin raised a brow. " "Promise me that you won't hurt Lisa" He said. "I promise I won't" Jimin promised.

Because you will do it instead, Jimin thought.

Jimin left the office with a satisfied grin on his face.  He took out his phone and dialed a number, the person picked up after a few rings. "Hello?" A feminine voice asked from the other line. "Jimin here, Queen" Jimin said, hearing a gasp from the other side. 

"How did you get my number?"

"Doesn't matter, I want to help you" 

"What?"

"I know you want Taehyung"

There was a silence from the other line.

"I can help you get him, but Lisa might have other plans on getting you two together"

"That little-I knew she was up to something"

"Anyways, bambam and her are cousins, meet me at night. Let's get Taehyung back"

(A/N: So I was thinking about this, it had been in my drafts for awhile. Hope it all cleared out!)