Chapter Three

"Words are just words unless you keep them"

~*~

"Finally!" The three girls whine together as they let themselves fall onto the couch in their dressing room, they just finished shooting a new mv, and it was surely tiring as hell.  "The mv looks so cool" Chaeyoung said. "I know right" Jisoo replied. "I'm so happy, although it's a sad song" Jennie said with a pout and they laughed, for a moment, they forgot about how miserable their off-camera life was.

"Be happy that it wasn't a collaboration" Lisa said as she fixed her bangs in the mirror, she always gave the odd comments, it wasn't something new to hear such a thing from her. But Jennie approached Lisa, a bit curiously, she eyed Lisa before asking. "What do you mean by that?" Jennie asked, avoiding looking at Lisa. 

"BTS and Blackpink, kings and queens of kpop, our fans always demand a collaboration between us, and knowing the power our fandom holds, YG would've set up a collab between us, but he didn't do that. So enjoy, because we won't be facing them for the time being" Lisa said, Jennie was silent, not expecting all that.

"And why should I enjoy that?" Jennie asked. "Because you succeeded in keeping us away from them on this one, but let me remind you, Jisoo unnie holds the power of love, and we both know that in a war of love and hate, love always wins" Lisa said as smirked. "Stop it" Jennie said through gritted teeth, Lisa knew Jennie was losing her temper, and this was Lisa's chance.

"Unnie, you should just accept the fact that I'm smarter than you, because I didn't fall in love like you did. Remember when you used to say that you would never fall in love again? I suppose that was a lie, hmm?" Lisa mocked. 

"Lalisa!"

"Am I lying then?" 

"Jennie is that true?"

"LISA SHUT YOUR MOUTH!"

"WAS I THE ONE WHO SECRETLY DATED TAEHYUNG THEN!?" 

Jennie and Lisa were breathing heavily after what Lisa just said. "J-Jen, is that true?" Jisoo asked, she was only aware that Jennie liked Taehyung or something, but this was out of her imagination. Jennie was silent, not knowing what to say. 

Lisa looked at Jennie one last time before storming out of the studio. As Lisa was walking pass the employees, she put on a hoodie on top of her dress. She ran from one block to another until she saw a familiar building. Letting out a huff breath, she approached it. She didn't mind the stares she got from the people inside the building.

She knocked on her manager's office door. "Come in" She heard from inside and slammed the door open. "Bamie, do me a favour" She said as she pulled out the chair and sat down. The boy looked at her, he was the same age as her, yet he was her manager, how amazing. "Good evening to you too, Liz, but yeah who do I have to kill?" He asked, she rolled her eyes.

"You don't have to kill someone, its...." His eyes went wide when she told him. "No no no no no no Lisa, you're crazy" He said as fast as he could. "Oh come on" She whined. "But one of the members, what's his name?...Jungkook! yeah Jungkook, he got into an accident a month ago, so how can we do that? He might not be able to walk" He said.

Lisa smirked. "I didn't say that they have to come or bring him on a wheelchair, one of the members has his own studio next to their dorm, so we can go there, less complications, right? please bambam, it's important" She explained, he sighed. "I'll see what I can do, no promises" He said, she smiled with a nod.

"But" He interrupted her thoughts. "What?" She asked. "If it does work out, then you have to explain all the back story going on, like I'm you cousin and you still never told me" He said. "Uh-huh, FAR AWAY cousin, because let me remind you, you ran away from home and came back 7 years later, I never asked how you survived all that time, so you have no rights to ask me" She reasoned, she didn't want to drag one more person into the mess she was in.

"Lalisa" He warned with a dangerous look, she sighed. "Okay, but only IF" She said and stood. "Later Liz" He said. "Later Bamie" She replied and left his office. 

But little did they know, this was just the beginning, the calm before the storm.