Chapter Thirteen

"Some relationships are like glass, sometimes it's better to leave them broken
than try to hurt yourself putting it back together"

~*~

One year later:

Where was Jennie? Where was Jimin? No one knew. It had been a year since the two suddenly disappeared, the girls were worried and so were the boys, but they just left without a clue. 

The fans demanded a reason for their disappearance, but YG and BigHit just shut them out. The two groups continued to make songs, but there was always something missing. Those legendary high notes in BTS songs, those bad*ss rap verses, that was missing. 

And they knew they couldn't bring that all back. Lisa had to take Jennie's position as the main rapper and Jin took over Jimin's position as the lead vocalist. BTS as six and Blackpink as three was such a sad sight to see, it didn't look complete, they  weren't complete.

The two groups sat together, in Blackpink's dorm, a silence lingered over them, no one tried to break that silence. It was broken, however, when the bell rang. Lisa stood up to answer it, she froze when she saw them at the doorstep.

Jimin and Jennie

Lisa didn't know what to do when Jennie hugged her. "I'm sorry" Jennie whispered. The others came too, and Jimin ran to hug Taehyung. "I'm so sorry" Jimin whispered. Lisa pulled away with tears streaming down her cheeks. "Do you know how worried we were!? Where were you!? Blinks were so worried and sad without you! We were so sad without you" Lisa mumbled the last part.

"But I'm baaack" Jennie dragged her words with a sad smile on her face. "Yah do you know how hard it was for me to pull off those high notes without you!?" Jin scolded the latter, he let go of Taehyung and gave an apologetic smile. 

"Sorry" He said. "Where were you two?" Taehyung asked. "New Zealand" Jennie said. "So...can we be forgiven?" Jimin asked, locking eyes with Chaeyoung. "Yes, but the scars will take some time to heal" Chaeyoung said. 

"Tae...you never said we broke up tho..." Jennie trailed off nervously. "Yes, but I'm still disappointed on you, you shouldn't have done that, there were still other ways" He said. "So...can I have a hug at least?" She asked, but before she could look up at him, he hugged her instead. 

"My cheeks feel a bit dry Chaengie" Jimin said, she kissed his cheeks. "That's better" He said, she just stared before they hugged. "Group hug?" Lisa asked. "Group hug!" They said in unison before wrapping their arms around each other.

They did end up together after all.

(A/N: Next is Epilogue guys, lol I don't wanna let this book go, I LOVE THIS BOOK
and I hope you loved it as much as i did.
Also, I wanna say that Tzuyu wasn't supposed to be a bad person kay? She's good, Jungkook and Lisa forgave her.
Jennie and Jimin also didn't have bad intentions, sometimes people get blinded by love and it turns into an obsession, the two didn't realize that it actually became an obsession, they didn't think of any other way they could get Taehyung and Chaengie back, so that was what they came up with.

And also, i bet y'all thought it won't be a happy ending when you read that opening quote. But no, i couldn't leave them broken, no army would want to see bts as six, like even in a fanfic, that ain't happening.

Anyways love you!)

Comment, vote and share~