Chapter Two

The strumming of a guitar was heard from a cream colored room, there sat the girl with flaming orange hair on the chair as she played the beautiful, sad melody on her guitar. Her voice was amazing, her beauty was out of this world, from afar, she seemed perfect, when she actually wasn't. Suddenly, her voice broke and she stopped as tears streamed down her cheeks.

How sad, she was never able to complete the song. She would always start crying in the middle, and she she wouldn't complete it again, the song brought back so many memories, so many tears. She threw the guitar on the bed and wiped her tears, she still couldn't believe it.

He was married.

He was married to someone she knew.

He was married to her own sister.

She cried again at the thought that he used her. Old love letters were all over over her bed, she wanted to tear them apart, but she couldn't. She was so tired, she always to go and give him a piece of her mind, but she never did, her love was devoted, she could never hurt him even if he broke her.

He loved her, why would he go for Alice? He always wanted to talk to her, to tell her, but she always left, she couldn't look at him anymore, he was her ex and her brother in law at the same time. She didn't to hear something like "I did use you",  Because that could break her more, oh right, she was already broken when she found out he was getting married to Alice.

But stil, she had seen the sadness in his eyes, it was like he was forced to marry her sister. She stared at all those heart-warming and sweet words written in the letters. And again, she thought, where did it all go wrong?

 And again, she thought, where did it all go wrong?

.:~>*!*<~:.

The tall girl with straight blonde hair stared at the freshly made orange juice that was placed on the counter. How ironic? her three unnie's were inside their rooms, all stuck in their pasts, one was crying, one was blank, while the third one realized that she still loved the man. She took a sip, then spit it. "Yuck" She mumbled, the juice was bittersweet, just like her. Bitter towards her members, yet sweet towards them.

She didn't have a choice, she had to do it. She stood from the counter and went to Jennie's room. She saw the girl sighing to herself, soon Jennie noticed Lisa's presence there and turned to look at her. Jennie's eyes darkened, and she looked away. "Go away, Lisa" Jennie said in a cold voice, and Lisa just left.

Since trainee days, Jennie and Lisa haven't been in good terms, they always fight, always mock each other, give sarcastic laughs to each other, clearly stating that they hate each other. It all started from when Jennie started to boss them around again, Lisa had complained and they had a huge argument, since then, they don't talk normally, it's just for the sake of their work if they even do.

Lisa sat in the hall, till how long can they pretend that they don't need the three men back? She always notices the pain in their eyes when they encounter each other in award shows. "...This is Lee Jinhee reporting from outside Seoul Hospital, as I just spoke about how Kpop sensations BTS' member Jeon Jungkook has gotten into a heart wrenching car accident that took place a few hours ago-" and Lisa turned off the TV.

She rolled her eyes at that, might sound heartless, but she really didn't care about her feelings anymore. Accident huh? This is your karma, Mr Jeon Jungkook, She thought with a smirk. But then, she thought about the matter, and it hit her, she chuckled bitterly. "Oh my god, I can't believe you'll stop so low, you thought getting yourself into an accident will melt me and I'll come running to you as if nothing happened? You did your own loss Jeon, I'm not coming back, never" She mumbled to herself with an amused smile. 

Somehow, she always knew everything. No one dared to ask how, because they sort of knew that she had her own ways. One look from her and you'll shut up automatically, she hated it when someone questioned her why she knew everything all the time. Jisoo and Chaeyoung still think, where is the Lisa we knew? The sweet, the tease, the bubbly and friendly Lalisa was gone, because all they saw was a cold hearted, carefree, strong Lisa. 

But as expected from the wise young girl, her statement was right. He did get into an accident because he was only thinking about her the whole time. How does she even know all that? A text on her phone says it all. What does that mean? She simply has her own ways to know things.

 What does that mean? She simply has her own ways to know things