8-Blossom- Coming Home

Dan is coming to pick me up in a few minutes. I'm sitting in reception. I feel better now. I'm fully rested now as well. My side still aches, but I can deal with that. The physiotherapy is helping a lot, but I still need to go back for a few more weeks. I'm on crutches at the moment as my legs are still slightly too weak to hold me up. Dan walks through the door and instantly spots me. I smile and wait for him to walk to me.
"Hey." I say.
"Hey." He smiles. I hug him. That hug then turns into a kiss.
"Let's go home." I suggest.
"Yeah." Dan agrees. He kisses my cheek and I blush.

We get to the apartment and burst through the door.
"Phil!" Dan shouts.
"Holy crap! You scared me! Welcome home, Flo! We missed you!" Phil grins, kissing my cheek. I smile and hug him, almost hitting Dan with my crutches.
"I missed you too!" I smile. "I'm going to go get changed quickly." I go to my room and grab a t-shirt. It's one with skulls and it's a greeny grey colour. It's a bit too big, but it'll do. Then I grab some sweat pants, because their comfy.

"Bo?" Dan says shakily as my head is resting on his shoulder.
"Yeah?" I sit up straight. Dan stands up and takes my hands.
"Will you go on a date with me?" Dan asks with a cute worried face.
"Yes!" I fling my arms around him and kiss him. It turns into a deep kiss.
"Do you wanna do a YouNow?" He asked.
"Sure, why not? Let me change first."
"Again? I think you look perfect." Dan mutters. I smile and sit down next to him again.

It finally turns 9.
"YouNow time!" Dan calls. I put my crutches down and sit on the sofa next to him. "Ok, in three, two, one! Hello! Is it working?" Dan asks. "How are you guys? You know Blossom! She just got out of the hospital, but that's all explained in the videos that Phil made." So many questions pop up, like 'How are you?' 'Whos that?' and 'Are you guys dating?'. Atcually mostly the last one. "I'm good, how about you Blossom?"
"I'm better, you can still see the stitch marks, but the should fade, so the doctors say. I'm Blossom for all of you who just joined and didn't hear Dan." I answer.
"Should we tell them about us?" Dan asks, keeping his voice low. I shake my head. I don't want to tell them until we are serious. "No guys, we are not dating, we are just close friends."
"Hey Phil!" I say as Phil walks in the room.
"Can I show YouNow something?" Phil asks.
"Sure." Dan gives Phil his computer. Dan kisses me, making a loud kiss sound. I see him blush. Phil coughs and we jump apart. Phil turns the laptop back around and hands it to Dan. The chat is filled with 'was that a kissing noise?' Dan goes red again and I stifle a laugh. "No, that was not kissing sound, I hit my thumb and sucked in my breath weirdly." I let out a giggle at his awful excuse.

"Well, that's all we have time for today. Bye guys!" Dan ends the YouNow. He kisses me gently and put his laptop down. "I booked the restaurant at 7." I look at my watch. 6:37.
"Shit, okay, I'll get ready then!" I say jumping up.
"Wear something posh!!" I hear him call.
"Will do!" I call back.
•*•*•*•*•*•*•
Oh snap!! Date time!!

QOTD: What are your hobbies?

Whos_That is out
((Literally, this is so cringy, why do you guys like it?))