Chapters 28 and 29

Start from the beginning

"That might give her enough time to head this way," Chang said.

"That is what I am thinking," Hong replied.

        Pollard quickly glanced at the escape notice and put out a notice to all of the other colonies.

The other colonies thanked him and told him that this was the first that they had heard of it.

Chang and Hong looked over the work up on the eascape.

The Prison Camp outside of Caborea was hit by a Merc group of Blaebackians, and over 67 guards were killed.

This count included the person in charge of the camp, and it was rapidly rising.

        There were explosives of Alacardian origin used by them to burst their way into the camp.

The Mercs swept throughout the place, shooting and stabbing who ever got in their way.

This current count of bodies didn't include prisoners who were probably killed or wounded in the attack.

Pollard asked Chang to send for a list of all casualties, including prisoners.

She sent the request and waited for an answer.

        February 9th, 3119, 13:05pm, Chang called for Pollard to come to her office quickly.

Pollard dashed around the corner and into the office.

The report said that over half of their prisoners were killed or wounded, and one was allowed to escape with them.

Pollard looked over the list of the dead and wounded, it was a very extensive list.

Over 235 names and pictures were listed on it.

        Pollard looked over the list of crimes that they had committed.

"These are all pretty miner charges," Pollard noticed.

"In our legal system maybe," Chang fired back.

"In any system,' Pollard replied taking a sip of coffee.

                                                                  Chapter 29

        February 9th, 3119, 13:15pm, Mountain City Penal Colony, Tran continued looking over the line of code that Chang had just sent to her.

It was very long and drawn out.

The code had been altered several times to fit what was going into it.

It had also been added to several times as it was changed.

Different programs and variations had been used eachtime.

        The Mahjong Code Program had been used three different times and was being added to as it went on.

This was new to Tran, so new that she hadn't even seen it before.

She quickly sent it to Flaws to see what she make of it.

        Flaws tried to see if she could crack it, but it changed too quick for her to even be able to make anything of it.

She kept throwing her own variation's at the code, and it seemed to eat them like a shark.

This code was new to her as well.

        February 9th, 3119, Pheonix Penal Colony, 13:25pm, Flaws kept going with the code.

She finally cracked at 14:00 hours.