Humming, He stiffly walked out of the cab, his lips pressed in a grim line.

"Lead the way" he grumbled, picking some 10-12 bags in his hand, and the rest were divided by her to be carried on two trips as she picked the first half while leading him the way to the beach house, placing the bags inside the unlocked doors, she walked back the distance and picked the other half, she thanked the driver who ignored her and drove away.

Cursing her luck, she pushes the door wide open and picked the bags to drop on the couch for their respective owners to do the carrying and segregating. She repeated the same for others, and sprawled on the single chair, huffing the air out. Glancing at her wristwatch, her eyes widened seeing less than two hours to get ready, she quickly searched for her things, rushing to the main gate and sprinting to the resort not before locking behind.

Yanking her phone out she answered the incoming call, panting.

"Where are you?" He asked and Aishwarya walked faster.

"On my way," She said breathlessly and could imagine his blank face "5 minutes and I'll be there" She quickly added.

"You'll have just 1 hour and" he paused "43 minutes to get ready and breathe. Are you running your way back?"

"I know Mr. Watch." She rolled her eyes. "I don't need hours to get ready, I'll make it in less than that and no I am not running, just walking inside the resort." She told him, mumbling "Uff! I am so damn tired."

She entered the Lobby and started walking towards the Reception desk when he said "Walk straight to the lift, You don't need keys."

She frowned "You can see me?" She asked confused but something clicked "Stalker" She accused turning at her heels to check her surrounding.

"I'm not a stalker" He stated, " Stop looking for me."

" What? How do you know I...?"

"I know you and your actions"

"No you don't," she argued with finality.

"Okay! Whatever you say. Just Hurry up. I have had the poor woman waiting for an hour already."

"You could have asked me when I was coming back? But no, you are you. The great Leo, who does things on his terms." She mocked.

"Done with the dramatics? Now hurry up." He deadpanned.

"Of course, give me a second, I will apparate and reach your penthouse." She scoffed.

"I am wasting my own time talking to you." He sighed.

"Then don't." She gritted and hung up rolling her eyes.

She walked inside the elevator and pressed for the top floor. She glanced at the steel box, the walls giving her a blurred reflection, she tapped her foot on the floor as the elevator traveled to the top.

Grateful as the doors opened, she walked out and turned to look at the floor, a lady standing outside, dressed in the staff outfit.

"Hello Mam" She greeted and Aish smiled. "This way," she pointed her hand to the hallway and Aish nodded.

The lady insisted on taking the bags away from her hands and was successful in convincing her

She led Aishwarya to large oak wood doors which got opened as soon as she inserted the key card, walking inside she entered a sophisticated suite, the living room decorated with white and some orange, a splash of two colors fading into the glass walls which had the view of blue sky and vast ocean below.

"Please take a seat, mam. Your stylist will be here in two minutes." The lady informed.

"You'll be here?" Aish asked as the lady placed her bags on the center table.