Forbidden Love - Huang Renjun

Cast :

- Renjun the Garden Fairy 

- Princess Giana

______________________

Plot : Your heart shattered into pieces as they took Renjun away from you, and forbid you to fall in love with a garden fairy.

_____________________

"Hello," you greeted someone who's backfacing you.

The little boy abruptly turned his back adn stared at you. His eyes getting wider when he saw your tiara on your head.

The boy was so pretty. He is not tiny, but not big as well. He has a very beautiful eyes, and also-

"You have wings," you softly muttered, the boy tried to hide his wings as you softly chuckled. "Why are you hiding your wings? They are beautiful," you said, the boy looked at you.

"You are not supposed to be here, you're highness," he said under his breath, you furrowed you furrowed your eyebrows. "Why?"

"This- this is the palace back garden, no one supposed to be here," the boy sheepishly said. You giggled, "I am playing hide and seek with the royals maid! Oh! They are here! Come with me!" you excitedly pulled his hand as both of you ran towards the woods.

"Princess!"

You laughed excitedly as wind breeze touched your skin and how you held the boy's hand.

"Oh God that was close!" you chuckled, the boys was still in silent.

"Are you okay?" you asked the boy, the boy blinked his eyes as he nodded. You jumped in surprised as he began to flipped his wings because it was covered with snows. You giggled at his action, "your wings are so beautiful!" you excitedly told him, you could see the boy's cheeks became really red.

"Thank you..." he whispered softly.

"My name's Giana," you reached out your hand, "don't worry I don't bite!" you chuckled.

The boy slowly reached your hand, his soft hand brushed your pretty hand. 

"My name is Renjun, I am a garden fairy," he softly said, your eyes getting bigger. 

"That is so cool!"

Renjun chuckled, he shyly brushed his hair, "ye- yeah? I think so?"

"Really! It is! Oh how I wished I had a wings also!" you began to move closer to Renjun.

"Is it sparks?" you asked, Renjun furrowed his eyebrows, "um.. sometimes? Not really, but sometimes, at  night," he chuckled.

"Wow that must be beautiful, my hands spark too!" you moved your hand and they sparks. But you abruptly hid your hand behind your back, "sorry, the queen told me it wasn't good.." you sheepishly said.

"Why?" asked Renjun.

You slowly stared at him, "they killed people..."

______

It has been 10 years of your secret friendship with Renjun, the garden fairy.

You grew into a very beuatiful and yet brave princess, and Renjun grew into such a handsome yet very soft garden fairy.

"Ssh! They might see us!" you chuckled as you pulled Renjun's hands away from the palace garden. Renjun laughed softly as he began to lifted you up and flipped his wings. He brought you fly with him, not really high, but you love it, the way he brought you far away from the kingdom.