Run Away - Chenle

Cast :

- Zhong Chenle

- Agent Scar

You're on a secret mission when you found out they were also kidnapping the youngest son of the mafia leader, Zhong Chenle.

________________________

"How's it going up there?" you asked towards your comrade who's now on the top of the roof.

"Scar, we have a problem here," Red- your comrade- said across the call.

"What do you mean problem? I'm almost finish this," you're now in the end of negotiation.

"They got Zhong's youngest son."

You stopped your pace, as you glared at two men infront of you.

They only speak Korean, so that's why you're now talking with Red in english.

"They what?"

"They got the youngest son-"

"I thought they only have that playboy-"

"SCARS!"

You sighed, that cold, intimidating, playboy, Jaemin. 

The one you thought as the only son of the Zhong Empire.

"Where's he now?"

"The 50th floor,"

"God damn it," you pulled your trigger towards two men who's now collapsed on the ground.

"You killed them?"

You put your gun back on its place as you entered the lift. "I got the money and the chip already, their life don't matter to me," you said as you clicked the 50th number of the lift.

________________________

Once the lift opened you could see three securities.

"I come here for I don't know his name but he is sure one of the Zhong's children," you said, the men laughed at you.

"What so funny?"

"They sent you a girl?"

You sighed, and crossed your hands infront of your chest.

"You promised us," you said, "I thought we're done negotiating," you tied your hair.

"We are-"

"No," you jumped to the side of the room and kicked one of the men's head.

"What now?" you straightened your back, as the rest of the securities now pulling their gun.

"Nice," you shrugged, "I don't really play gun," you said, you started to slide into one of them and tackled their feet before easily snatched his gun and pulled the trigger.

"But I will if I had to," you shrugged your shoulder.

"Two down, one to go. Choose, to live, or to not," you stared at the last guy as you pointed the gun on their face.

"No answer? Okay," you shot his leg, as he screamed in pain. You took his gun and finally shot him dead.

"Why did they even hired you guys," you shook your head in disbelief, and proceed to enter the other room.