The Bodyguard - Jeno

Cast :

- Lee Jeno

- Kiara Kim

Plot :

You slowly fall in love with Lee Jeno, the bodyguard your father sent to protect you from his rivals.

____________________________________________________________________

"I introduce to you, this is Lee Jeno, the new guard," your father said as you stared at the tall young man infront of you. He bowed at you politely.

"Hello, ma'am-"

"Don't call me ma'am, I'm not that old," you said, Jeno nodded his head. "Yes, miss."

****

You entered the car in hurry, as Jeno furrowed his brows.

"Miss, you should sit in the back-"

"Just drive Jeno, I'm late," you tried to find your lipstick as you started to apply it with the help of your little mirror, you turned your head to see Jeno who's still in silent. "What? I said drive," you said, Jeno nodded in return and begin to drive.

"See you later Jeno-"

"Miss, wait-"

You turned your head, Jeno cleared his throat, "the lipstick," he tapped his tip of lips, you touched your lips but it only makes it getting  messier.

"Ah, shit," you tried to clean it, Jeno slowly picked a tissue as he gently cleaned the tip of your lips, he was so focused to the fact he didn't even remember it was your lips he was tryong to clean.

"Jeno?" you called his name, he blinked several times, as he pulled his hands away. 

"Miss- I'm sorry- I-"

"No, it's okay, thank you," you smiled as you picked your bag and opened the car's door.

"But-"

"I said it is okay, Jeno, see you later," you smiled at him before closed the door.

"God damn it," you whispered as you walked towards the campus front door. You heartbeats so fast as you reminiscence Jeno's facial features.

His eyes,