She saw her picking the pillow, Aish's eyes turned wide sensing her move, Saving her life she sprinted away from the bed, clutching her phone and switching the damn device to shut the alarm tunes.

"She might have murdered me for killing her sleep." Aish sighed but chuckled as she heard the thud noise from the bed, turning she saw Sakshi tangled in the blanket, sprawled on the floor, groaning in pain.

She was rubbing her bum which faced the fall and came in contact with the floor, seeing her Aish burst out in laughter, slapping her thighs she bend over guffawing.

"Stop laughing bitch." Sakshi screeched, trying to separate the blanket from her. "Help me here or else I'll break your neck." She threatened, making Aish breathe and get sober.

She crouched down near her, slowly untangling the blanket away from her and throwing it up on the bed back.

"Now, You good?" Aish pulled her up, on her toes making her stand straight.

Sakshi nodded and turned to look at the clock. She screamed horrified "It's 10 already!"

Shoving Aish away from her way, she pointed between her and the bed, making her look at the bed.

"Make it and keep your clothes ready, I'll take the shower and will be out in the next 10 minutes." She ordered and Aish scoffed at her back.

"I wonder who the boss is." She muttered, picking the comforter and smoothing it, then folding it properly.

"I heard that" Sakshi hollered before closing the door and Aishwarya flinched because of the loud sound.

"What special hearing powers does she has?" Aish wondered shocked.

"Stop commenting and get your ass to work Joshi," Sakshi commanded and Aish snorted and looked up at the roof, shaking her head and smoothing the pillows.

True to her words, Sakshi took just 10 minutes before she was back in the room and shoved Aishwarya inside.

"Leo part two," Aishwarya muttered, getting started with her shower which lasted for almost 25 minutes, if not for Sakshi who banged the bathroom door yelling at her to hurry up she might have stretched her beauty time.

Sliding in a black sleeveless crop top and washed blue ripped jeans, Aishwarya scrunched her lips seeing her hair which looked beautiful two days back but now again they were a mess, a better than before mess but still a bird's nest.

She towel-dried them and picked a black scarf, securing her hair with it. Wearing her white sneakers and the leaf-pearl bracelet she winked at herself in the mirror.

Picking all her things and Bappa, she locked the door and walked downstairs, seeing the girls still drowsy but dressed up she greeted them and chatted randomly till everyone joined them.

They all walked towards the resort, grabbing their breakfast they beelined towards the cars which will take them to Miami City, where they can shop, sightsee, and roam around.

"Sakshi, damnit how many more bags are you gonna pile up?" Aishwarya finally blasted on Sakshi who was busy shopping and handing over her bags to Aishwarya or to Kabir who looked equally frustrated but had to shut his mouth remaining himself of her being his immediate boss.

"Kabir, I'm telling you, tell her to stop." Aish turned to look at Kabir who had his lips pursed, Her focus on him had him shuffling his feet on the concrete floor.

"I..uh" He stammered as Aish glared.

"Say it or you'll be picking all her bags" She threatened and Kabir looked horrified at the warning.