Lee heeseung was just like taehyung. the only difference between them was that he was no royalty, he was not living in a palace, or even having a bed. 

his family was not rich, definently not well-paid. His father left the moment he found out mrs. lee was pregnant. the mother had to raise Heeseung all alone. she had to work two jobs, having shifts and working herslef way too much. only so they could rend the small house they lived in.

but heeseung had such a warm heart as taehyung.

he saw how the boy was running and running but got mad because he could not catch the bird'' Stupid bird'.' he hit a rock and sat on the flower.

''If you want to catch it, you need to at least have some seeds.'' they boy came behind the trees to the grey-haired one.

''heeseung, I'm heeseung!'' he raised his hand to the boy

''kim taehyung, pleasure to meet you.''

and so, they have met. they met many other times. taehyung was telling his mother about his friend, and Heeseung was invited to the palace one day. his mother loved his son's friend and cared for him as her own son.

he could come anytime to visit taehyung.

they were becoming teenagers. They had argument, but had good times more. they were laughing, enjoying each other's company.

untill one day...

taehyung was uncosus. he was heartbroken when he found out Heeseung had told the whole village, everyone in there about taehyung. he heard that he told them secrets, which was supposed only the two of them to know.

the news came to heeseung, the boy didn't know what was happening because he had never spoken to anyone. He immidetly went to taehyung to tell him that all of this were lies. 

he stood in front of him. taehyung was kneeling at the edge of the room. half of the room he had, it was completely frozen, he couldn't control himself. 

the large as a school room was a refrigerator. freezing cold.

''tae..taehyung listen to me-'' heeseung kept his hand close to him to make him warm.

''HOW COULD YOU DO THIS. I HAVE TRUSTED YOU!'' he yelled at him. and then he saw his white eyes. taehyung before used to have light brown eyes, most beautiful brown you could see. now, they were right.

''taehyung, breath. everything will be alright. Hear me, I did-''

''YOU EXPOSED EVERYTHING ABOUT ME. EVERY DEEP SECRET. HOW COULD YOU DO THIS''

''tae..''

''do not come any closer to me, do not you dare.''he stepped far from him, knowing if he came closer, he would do something he wil be sorry for this.

''tae, please hear me out.''

''LEAVE!''

and with the yell, there was no little space in the room to not be deep frozen.

taehyung fell on his knees, tired. He raised his head..only to see.

only to wide widen and his breath to hitch.

''H-hesseung..''

hesseung was gone. he was deep frozen, a statue. when a human is being frzoen by someone from the ice kingdom, he can not be back to normal.

''I-im a monster..''

and with the year, taehyung was always trying his best to forget about him. he had a trauma, that big that he completely forgot for his existence. It was like he had never met it. the doctors sad that it depended on his mental illness, but he just forgot about heeseung.

''no. I had never had a friend before. so you are my first friend, jeongguk!''

──♛ꕥ♛──

|Enhypen fans, anyone?|