Dorms

Yuko pov

I'm riding with y/n on her machine called 'motorcycle'. I have to admit that I was shocked seeing her make something out of nothing. She even said that she's more powerful than I have seen. Both the Teshima twins are very powerful enough for them to beat an s class monster individually. They argued last time because y/n killed it when Haruko wanted to. The shocking part is that y/n didn't even try! She only punched it once then boom it went down. I was scared shit less at that time.

Anyway, I didn't know they both are more powerful than I have imagine. Doesn't matter, they're my best friends.

I just shrugged it off.

I opened my eyes and saw that we were moving very fast and the 'motorcycle' was making a lot of noise. I'm still scared. I don't know what's happening. I looked back and saw Haruko in a box? That's moving following us. I think y/n said Jeep when she used her magic.

I just continued to hold y/n. Feeling her abs. I blushed tighten my grip.

"Yuko we are almost there!" I heard y/n say still looking upfront.

Wait was she here already? It wasn't even an hour yet? This machine is fast!

We began to see the capital's front gate. I felt us slow down.

We stopped a mile away from the gate.

"We are going to stop here" y/n said turning the 'motorcycle' off. Haruko stopped beside us and got off.

"Your right y/n," he said closing the door.

"Ok, yuko you can let go of me now," she said holding my arms still in her stomach.

"Ah s-sorry" I let her go

"It's fine we need to stop here because it would be weird going to town with them and people will stare so we are gonna stop here and walk instead," she said hopping off and taking the thing on her head off.

'Damn that was hot I thought
"A-Ah ok" I got off too

"Well I'm going to put them in my storage so step back" she raised her right hand.

Proof gone

It disappeared.

"You can put the Jeep in yours instead onii"

"K" he replied

"Um, y/n what about my clothes?" I asked

"Sorry about that here"

She flicked her hand and our clothes changed back.

"Let's go then," she said walking to Kohaku carrying her on her arms kissing her head

'Aw lucky' I whispered

We started to walk toward the gate and when we entered people started to stare at us.

I get it tho, I would stare at the Teshima twins all day if I can, just admire their Beaty.

"Um yuko sorry but I'm not feeling well can I hold her arm?" Y/n leaning over me

I nodded knowing that she doesn't like the attention. I looked back at Haruko and saw him uncomfortable but still has this Stern face.

"Hey, Haruko are you ok?"

"Yeah, I'm fine thanks for asking yuko" he smiled

I smiled back and continued to walk.

What's this sweet smell? It smells like honey and strawberries it's really good! I turn my head to the right and saw y/n still hugging my arm tightly.