Jinwoo waved and left the training room. You waved back with a smile on your face. 

"So... Jinwoo hyung, huh?" Hoseok's quiet voice right near your ear, caused you to jump. You didn't know when he got there, but you felt your face flush even more.

"I don't know what you're talking about," you said innocently.

"So now that you have a small understanding of how your ability works, should we get training?" Namjoon asked. You internally thanked him for changing the topic.

"But why you two?" You asked.

"Well, Jimin and I are able to control people. It's a branch of our ability," Namjoon explained. Your eyes grew wide. "Seokjin-ie hyung told me that a person with the Control Ability can force you to create a bond. So that's what we're going to focus on. You're going to try and prevent us from controlling you."

"But how?"

"You're going to try and shield your mind from me and shield your body from Jimin," Namjoon explained.

"But is that even possible?" You asked, tilting your head to the side. You didn't know the extent of your abilities. But something inside of you was telling you that you could trust Namjoon.

"We won't know until we try," Namjoon said with a smile. 

"Just one more thing," you said. Namjoon nodded to let you continue. "I can kinda guess how you can control me, but how can Jimin oppa control me?"

"Well, around 60% of the human body is actually water. And I can manipulate water, so I can control your body, almost like I'm controlling a puppet," Jimin said with a smirk. Your eyes grew wide. You couldn't tell if it was scary or impressive.

"Wicked," you whispered. "Remind me to not get on your bad side until I can stop you from controlling me." Jimin chuckled at you.

"Shall we start?" Namjoon asked.

"Okay," you said anxiously.

"I'm sure you'll do fine, sweetheart," Jin said with a wink.

You were too nervous to even roll your eyes. "I'll go first," Jimin said with a smile.

You tried to relax your body and focus on creating a shield around your body. You wanted to make sure that his power couldn't penetrate through the shield.

It took some time, but there was a purple shield that formed around your body, almost like a bodysuit. Seeing that you were prepared, Jimin began his manipulation. His eyebrow rose as he found that it did seem like there was a wall between him and you. Not a thick wall, but still something was there. But after focusing his ability a little more, he smirked. He knew he had control over your legs. He moved his finger, and much to your dismay, you started walking towards Jimin against your will. 

"Being controlled sucks," you said with a pout. Jimin laughed as he bopped your nose.

"You did good, though. Maybe if you focus a bit more, you'll be able to stop my manipulation," Jimin said with a smile.

"Alright, my turn," Namjoon said with a smile.

You nodded firmly and stood a few feet away from Namjoon. Once again, you relaxed your body and focused on creating a shield around your mind this time. You couldn't see if there was a purple shield around your head, but you looked at Namjoon intensely.

Namjoon saw the fainted purple shield around your head. He smirked and tried to penetrate your mind. He was able to get into your mind, but to his surprise, it looked a little foggy. It was as if he couldn't see clearly what was inside your head. He focused a bit more, trying to find one piece of your mind, your consciousness to control. He smirked when he found it. It was hard, but he was able to find a small fragment of your consciousness. He controlled your arms to make a heart over your head.