03, uh oh stalker alert

Start from the beginning

"Yes Mr- wait what-" he shushed her by placing his finger on her mouth. Her eyes widen and opens her mouth to say something. Her light brown eyes, were almost glowing. The golden rays from the approaching sunset, was shining in through the window, and had captured her face. It was shining at her like a spotlight, and she was at centre stage.

"Just continue on with your story," he says. The slight fright in her eyes, seemed to be overpowered by the relief of another living breathing person here as well.

"But I wasn't saying any story," she argues. The Parker boy give her a pointed look and she sighs. She startled to play with the hair tie on her writs, looking down. "Umm, well yeah your right, I don't know where I am," she admits like it's the hardest thing in the world, her voice getting quieter in the end. "And umm, I don't know who you are, and I'm pretty sure my dad and brother can't handle me being gone because if I'm going to be honest I really am the light of their lives," she says with no sarcasm.

"And I'm worried that my friends never really cared about me so they're just okay with me being gone. And I don't know how long it's been and I don't know if this is hell, and I've been a really horrible person, even though I know I'm not that bad," she sighs, her speech speeding up. "And I'm really scared and I'm confiding in a stranger who also happened to be the first person I've met in a long time and he hit me over the head with something and I got knocked out and I'm just recounting what happened with you to you and I'm so, so, so very tired," she releases.

It was quiet for a second. The second time today. Aurora was breathing heavily and kept her head down. When Kai was younger, no one really spoke to him, like really talked to him, excluding very few late night conversations about his home life with his sister. No one came to him when they needed help or when they just needed someone to to talk to, he never wanted to talk to anyone else either in fear of repercussions. She had bombarded him with what he guessed was her life story but she didn't need to hear his, he didn't know how powerful of a witch she was yet.

"Wow, umm, I just wanted to know how you came here but that you for that life story." She lifts her head up and cocks it to the side, her eyes giving off nothing but anger but her face was getting redder by the second. "Okay now that I know you're practically useless, I don't have to torture you," he slaps his hands onto his knees and stands up, her legs falling to the side of the couch. He gave her his hand, which the girl slowly takes.

"Really, torture?" she asked with a questioning look.

"Don't think you can use your magic against me, I already know you have none," he smirked. She pulled her hand away from his grasp in fright, and took a small step backwards.

"Okay no seriously, no more playing around. How do you know all of this about me?"

"How about we play, what's that game called where we each ask 20 questions to each other?" he suggested instead. He suddenly had the feeling that saying 'hi I stalked you since the moment you've arrived here', would scare her off, just a little bit.

"You mean 20 questions," she deadpanned.

"That's the one. Okay since I thought of it, I'll go first," he smirked as he walked back into the kitchen, dirty plate in hand.

"But I have questions that need answers first," she countered, following just a few steps behind Kai.

"I don't care," he snarked.