ʚtwo for one special.

word count: 1.06k.
genre/warnings: fluff/none.
jeong jaehyun x black fem!reader.

"okay," you huffed, looking at the plate

"this should be good," you smiled to yourself as you looked at the omelette, hash browns, waffles, bacon, biscuits, and a small bowl of fruits on the tray for jaehyun.

you slowly climbed up the stairs of your shared combo and heard a yawn from the bedroom, "perfect," you muttered underneath your breath as you carefully pushed the door open with your foot.

"happy valentine's day, and happy birthday baby," you smiled, placing the tray in front of him.

"you cooked all this for me?" he looked at his meal and then at you with a smile on his face.

"nah it's fa' casper, yes it's fa' you," you playfully rolled your eyes at him, taking a seat next to him.

"did you make breakfast for yourself?" he looked at you and you shook your head.

"well i can't eat this all by myself, so grab a fork and we can eat this together," he smiled at you, pulling you closer to him.

today, you wanted this to be the best day jaehyun has ever had in his life. you were happy that his birthday was valentine's day, you got the chance to spoil him the way he spoiled you everyday.

"this is so delicious," he gushed, taking a bite out of the red velvet waffle with some of the omelette.

"thank ya'," you gave him a small smile as he quickly pecked your lips.

after eating breakfast, and getting ready, you looked at jaehyun as he sat down on the bed and put his shoes on, "are you excited?" you looked at him with a smile.

"i don't know, i'm kinda nervous," he chuckled, looking at you.

"trust me we're going to have fun," you chuckled as he got up from the bed, as you did as well, walking out of the bedroom.

the drive to the trampoline park was a short drive, it was only ten minutes away and you decided to drive and kept jaehyun blindfolded.

you decided to take him to a trampoline park called extreme since he told you he's never been to one before.

once you arrived, you slowly took the blindfolds off and his eyes widened as if he was a baby who saw candy.

"you didn't..." he trailed off, looking at you.

"you said you've never been to an indoor trampoline park, so here you are..." you smirked at him, grabbing his hand.

"plus there's a valentine's day special," you added, running inside with him.

jaehyun scanned the inside of extreme as he put his socks on. he was excited to jump around and just spend his birthday and valentine's day with you.

"you ready?" you looked at him and he nodded his head with a small smile.

the two of you headed to an area where you guys would just bounce around. you'd try to teach him how to do a backflip, but he'd fail.

the next area the two of you went to was an area where you would jump into a pit. at first you were scared that you would get stuck, but then jaehyun decided to be sneaky and push you inside, catching you off guard.

then finally, the two of you went to go play an intense game of dodgeball. you were hoping that you and jaehyun were on opposite teams, because the two of you loved to be competitive towards each other, and your wish came true.

"prepare to get your feelings hurt," he spoke, looking at you with a smirk.

"in your dreams," you scoffed, playfully rolling your eyes.

everyone stood back as they watched the referee and waited for him to blow his whistle. when he blew his whistle, you quickly ran to grab a ball and threw it at jaehyun, but missed.

"haha," he teased, sticking his tongue at him.

"now watch and learn," he added, taking his ball and throwing it at someone on your side.

you grabbed the same ball and threw it at someone on his side. you didn't want to waste anytime, so you found any ball that was on your side and aimed it at anyone on his side as he did the same thing, leaving just you and him against each other.

"loser does all the chores for a month," he spoke with a smirk on his face.

"hope you'll have fun," you chuckled, throwing a ball at him, but he ducked.

you quickly ducked down as he struck a ball quickly at you. you didn't want to waste no time, so you decided to throw two balls at him, but he missed them. just when you were about to throw another ball at him, he quickly threw one right at you.

"can't wait to see you smile while you do the chores," he chuckled as the two of you realized that your time was up.

after a quick lunch, you took jaehyun to the movies where you watched a movie to pass time for the dinner reservations you made for him.

once the time came, you were sitting across from him at the table looking at the menu.

he couldn't help but look at you with a smile.

"how did i get so lucky?" he thought to himself as he lightly chuckled.

the waiter came and took your orders as he gave you two your drink.

"you enjoyed today?" you looked at him with a curious look.

"are you kidding me? no," he scoffed, taking a sip from his drink.

"i'm kidding, today was great," he added with a smile.

"i was so ready to stab both of these knives into ya' dimples," you shook your head as he chuckled.

"violent much?" he hummed, looking at you.

"maybe," you gave him an innocent smile as the waiter came with the meals.

after eating your dinner and dessert, you and jaehyun were back at your condo, laying down in bed and listening to music.

"thank you for the best birthday and valentine's day ever baby," jaehyun smiled at you.

"it was nothing really, i wanted you to enjoy your day," you pecked his lips with a smile.

"besides i didn't give you your second gift for valentine's day yet," you smirked at him, climbing on top of him.

"now this will be the best valentine's day gift you'll ever get," you added, placing your lips onto his.

-
happy birthday west side naega....😩🤪 i'm jp but how was everyone's valentine's?