ʚchristmas day.

word count: 0.8k
genre/warnings: fluff/none
huang renjun x black!haitian!fem!reader

8kgenre/warnings: fluff/nonehuang renjun x black!haitian!fem!reader

"How's this outfit?" he looked at you, standing a bit awkwardly.

You couldn't help but laugh as you stared at your boyfriend. You weren't understanding why he was nervous. Nevertheless, he looked good. This suit color suited him well, and the way his hair was styled was the cherry on top for you.

"You look so good right now... Like I wanna fuck you good," his cheeks were red as he sighed, taking a seat on the bed.

"Babe..." he groaned, placing the pillow over his face.

"I'm sorry, but it's true. You look so fine," you sat in front of your vanity, looking at him through your mirror.

"You look amazing," he was staring at you with a slight smile. Your body looked amazing.

Now he got to sit back and watch you do your makeup and fix your wig. He was always fascinated by the way you worked your magic. You were already a goddess in his eyes, but once your makeup was done... He couldn't find a word to surpass goddess. He just knew that he was the luckiest man on earth.

Today, your parents were having a Christmas party and invited everyone over. You knew that your mother only invited you over so that she could see Renjun. He was like the son she never had, and she was always spoiling him. Sometimes forgetting that you were her daughter. Last Christmas, when they were taking the family photo, you were in the bathroom and she almost forgot about you. You wondered what would've happened if Renjun didn't remind your mother about you in there.

With Renjun familiar with your family, you weren't sure why he stressing himself out. You weren't sure if it had to do with the fact that he wasn't able to be there for Thanksgiving or if he hasn't seen them in six months. He should already know that he is a part of the family, and has been for the past three years now.

Once your makeup and hair were finished, Renjun helped you tie your heels across your ankles before you got up from the chair. You looked inside your closet to see which purse you were going to wear, and you decided to wear your white medium telfar. You wanted to keep it simple tonight.

"Rejunnie!" your mother shouted, opening the door.

She had to be watching her ring camera to see when you two were going to show up.

"Damn, whatever happened to 'hello daughter,' just straight Renjun huh?" you sighed, walking inside the house behind Renjun.

"You know that's her beloved. Ever since he got Ma' that Birkin, she doesn't know how to act for real," your sister huffed, walking inside the living room. "

She was right, the purse that she wears almost everywhere and she's managed to keep it in good condition for this long. You greeted the rest of your family with Renjun before sitting down in the living room. Guessing by the smell of the food, you could tell that the food was almost finished.

"I think my mom made Haitian Mac just for you," you looked at him while his eyes lit up.

Everyone sat at the table. Passing down the plates, talking, laughing, and just overall having a great time. It was like this each holiday event they had and [your name] was grateful to have such an experience. Yet something seemed off, no someone seemed off. Turning to your left, you noticed that Renjun was missing. Where'd this man disappear to now? He's always doing this. Maybe he was using the restroom, so you weren't going to stress yourself out.

Ten minutes passed and he still wasn't there and everyone was beginning to clean around the table. You helped your mom wash the dishes while other family members cleaned the table and floor. The children and everyone else were in the living room chatting.

"Where the hell did he go..." you muttered to yourself, grabbing a napkin and drying your hands.

Walking to the living room, you heard everyone's voice go quiet. There stood Renjun.

"Where did you go? You had me worried sick about you..." you trailed off, walking to him.

"There's something I need to tell you..." he trailed off, grabbing your hand.

"Okay..."

"But before I speak, there's something behind you," and you turned around and saw your niece hand you a rose.

Turning back to Renjun, he was down on one knee. There was no way that this was happening. What the hell? Everyone stood and sat there with big smiles on their face. Did they know about this?

"I haven't said anything yet and you're crying?" he joked with a slight chuckle.

"Being with you for the past three years made me realize how much I love you. I know that you're the one for me and I would love to continue spending the rest of my life with you. So, [your name] would you do me the honor and marry me?" you violently nodded your head with tears falling down your face.

"Yes! Yes, I'll marry you!" you smiled at him, watching him slip the ring on your finger.

"I love you so much," you placed a kiss on his lips once he got up.

"I love you too," he smiled, placing his hands on your waist.