Order's face falls upon hearing this. Will slithers back into his suit. Then Order realizes something.

Order: We also might be outnumbered...

Will: How? There's three of us and three of them...

Order: Yeah...but who isn't here...?

Adam: Steven?

Will: Oh, shit.

Adam: What?!? What's so bad about Steven?

Will/Order: Cycle Four...

Adam: *Eyes widen* We have to get to him before they do!

Will: *Starts running*

Adam: *Runs through the walls as paint, leaving a paint splatters behind*

Order: *Rides a Gaster Blaster*

Will: Oh come on! You guys get the cool shit!

Meanwhile

Dis and his two soldiers arrive in front of a door. Steven's room. Dis opens the door, seeing Steven talking to Little Alice. Legend stands near the door, with Lotus {in his inverted Asriel form} following Dis. Steven looks up from his conversation, sees the three, and frowns.

Little Alice: What did you do now?

Dis: Well, Lotus and I may have gotten rid of Order's Chocolate Syrup...

Steven: And this involves me because...?

Lotus: The dumbass decided to declare war on us. Will and Adam are on his side, while Dis, Legend and I are on this one.

Steven: Still not seeing your point.

Legend: *From the door* You are the only one who hasn't chosen a side. You are the last one. Choose...

Steven looks at Little Alice. They have a mental conversation.

Steven: (I don't like these three, but they literally have us cornered.)

Little Alice: (Yeah, but don't you hear that?)

Steven: *Listens, and hears a splashing sound coming closer* (Adam?)

Little Alice: (Probably. We just need to buy time.)

Steven: *Realises* (Why don't I just collapse into the HUNDREDS of ink puddles in my room? Wouldn't that be easier?)

Little Alice: (Oh yeah...)

Steven stands up, walks over to the wall, and touches an ink puddle. He quickly dissolves into the ink, and leaves Dis and his team angry.

Dis: DAMMIT! Who was supposed to cover the ink?

Lotus: ...fuck...

Meanwhile...again

Adam, Order, and Will are making their way to Steven's room. Suddenly, Steven falls from the ceiling, landing on Will.

Will: Ow...

Adam: You good, Steven?

Steven: *Nods head*

Little Alice: I'm just peachy, too, thanks!

Order shakes his head, and sighs.

Adam: You know, we declared war on them, but we never actually discussed where we're gonna fight them...

Order: Don't worry. I'm sure the SBF will make a place for that.

As if on cue, a hole appeared under each of them, dropping them into a new environment. Dis's team is on the far side, while Order's team are all near each other. Dis's team summon their weapons, while Order's team does the same. Then, everything goes to shit.

Dis: CHARGE!!

Order: LET'S GIVE THEM A BAD TIME, BOIS!

Will and Adam attack Lotus, with Lotus lashing out with his vines and pellets. Steven and Little Alice shift into their beast form, and charge at Dis with Order. Legend and Dis prepare themselves, with Dis summoning his knife. Legend starts making his knives fly at Steven, trying to slow his charge. He fails, and Steven charges through Legend, plowing him through a wall. Order clashes with Dis, shooting his Gaster Blaster. Dis deflects it with his knife, jumps, and stabs the blaster. The Gaster Blaster starts to distort, turning black, growing large horns, and its energy beam becoming red. It turns, and fires at Order. Order summons another, and shoots it at his original. Dis overpowers Order, and sends him flying. Steven, Will, and Adam notice and rush at Dis. They start to hold him down, while Order gets back up and teleports over to Dis. He leans down, and whispers in his ear.

Order: I like yo cut, G.

He smacks Dis hard in the back of the head, sending him flying. He doesn't get back up. The SBF brings them back to the main room, just as I get home. I look around, see the knives, vines, paint, and unconscious Dis, Legend, and Lotus.

You're all grounded. When they wake up, tell them they're also grounded. And clean up your messes.

They all sigh, not expecting me to be back so soon, and grab the cleaning supplies. I go to the couch, and go back to sleep.