PART TWENTY-ONE - BARELY EVEN CHRISTMAS

Christmas flew by, Arabelle barely even noticed it was Christmas until one of the elves came in with an envelope with money in, she stayed locked in her room through the day, exchanging a lengthy phone call with Kara who told her all about the pre...

Christmas flew by, Arabelle barely even noticed it was Christmas until one of the elves came in with an envelope with money in, she stayed locked in her room through the day, exchanging a lengthy phone call with Kara who told her all about the presents she had got from Blaise.

It was not just passing midnight as she heard commotion downstairs, she unlocked her door, looking in the hall to see none other than Draco, who also peered his head out of the guest room to see what was going on:

They both inched towards the stairs, Draco peered down, tensing up, recognising one of the voice of Fenir Greyback, Arabelle takes a step forward onto the stairs and he picks her up.

She gasps and pushes him backwards, rushing down the stairs, he follows her and keeps his hand in his pocket, ready to draw his wand out.

She places her hand on the wall and sticks her head through the door, spying on them.

"Gaunt I swear if you don't get up these stairs, he could quite literally eat you!" Draco whispers, she rolls her eyes and scoffs, placing her hand on the doorknob as if she was testing him, she raised a brow and turned the handle, he rushes to pick her up and throw her over his shoulder.

He takes her to the guest room, placing her down and sighing.

"Do you know how dangerous these men are?"

"Are you really scared of a furry beast? Parkinson is scarier!" Arabelle says, he rolls his eyes.

"Sure you'd know all about furry beasts with that abysmal boyfriend of yours!" He replies, making her let out a dry laugh.

"You're ridiculous, my boyfriend and my love life is none of your concern!"

"Well it was entirely my concern the two times we slept together! Fuck, have you even slept with him?" Draco says, Arabelle stays silent.

"There's my answer."

"God you are infuriating!" She shouts, running her hand through her hair.

"Oh but you weren't saying that not two weeks ago we're you?" He teases.

"Aren't you just full of yourself?" She retorts, they shot comments back and forth until they both gave up, Arabelle huffs and slams the door, storming into her room, muttering angrily.