Chapter 11

Chaeyoung looking at the man beside her. Jungkook was sleeping. His mouth slightly opened. She grinned, he looks cute. Despite him always being so cool and laid back it'd different when he was sleeping. Yes they are on the plane to Auckland, on her birthday. Her gaze soften. A trip as a present? He really a little over the top. She smile then leaned her head to kiss him on the cheek, "I love you" she whispered.

"I love you more" Chaeyoung gasp while pulling away. He still has his eyes closed yet his lip curved into a smile.

"You awake?" She shrieked. "I thought you're sleeping!"

"I was" he opened his eyes "Until you kissed me" he grinned. He such a teased! She feel her cheeks getting warm.

"It was the first time you'd said the three words and yet you said it when I fell asleep? How could allow myself to miss it, all thanks to your kiss that make me woke up" he smile teasingly.

"Ugh, Jungkook, stop teasing me. You already know my feelings for you. Why you still need those three words from me anyway?" she said while resting her head on his shoulder. Jungkook chuckled before lean his head on hers.

"Those words are the magic word" he whispered. Chaeyoung smile and snuggled closer to him.

*

The moment they arrived, it's already evening. As Chaeyoung rang the doorbell she had to wait a good five minutes before the door open. She lift her head up and found her mom was looking right at her with surprised expression.

"Mom"

"Chaeyoung?"

She cleared her throat because she had no clue what to say to her. But then her mom reached out a hand and pulled Chaeyoung into a bear hug before the mother and daughter burst into tears.

The next hour later both woman still rekindle their relationship in the living room, meanwhile Jungkook choose to play with his equipment in the backyard.

"I figured you wouldn't answer if I called, so I just let you go and slip away. It's my fault. I should looking and find you" Chaeyoung could only stare at her. She didn't know what to say or do so she just watching her. She saw that her mother had tears in her eyes which generated by actual regret. "I'm buried myself into working on getting through my pain. I've been talking to a specialist too. I think it's been really helpful" she gave Chaeyoung a smile that was sad, truly sad and she realized for the first time that her mom had a dark tunnel she disappeared into as well.

"It's not entirely your fault I guess. I'm the one who trying to shut you out all these years" she paused, "I'm sorry I pushed you away, you never deserved it mom. I realize now that I had just shoved you as far and as hard away as I could because of what may or may not happen and that's not healthy or acceptable." Her mom gave her a rueful smile and grabbed her hand that was resting on her lap.

"You deserve happiness and love in this world. Don't let the past ruin your future sweetheart" Chaeyoung smiled and she caught a glimpse of the woman who had raised her before their relationship had been tainted with such a mess.

"Is he your boyfriend?" Her mom look over Chaeyoung shoulder as she saw Jungkook in the backyard. Chaeyoung nodded.

"Actually he's the one who encouraged me to come here and see you" Chaeyoung turn her head to see him through the glass door.

"He is a keeper" her mom said.

*

Chaeyoung stepped out to the backyard and approach Jungkook. He turn his head, put his camera on the table.

"How's it going?" He reach out his hand to her. When she took his hand, he pulled her to sit beside her.

"It's going well" she placed her head in his shoulder and wrapped her hands on his body, hugging him tighly. He hug her back.

"Are you okay?" He pulled her chin up to look at him.

"Never been better" she smile. "And thank you for everything" Jungkook nodded then kiss her forehead.

"Mom make us dinner"

"Why are you here then? We should help her cook aren't we?"

"She want me to spend my time with you, here, until dinner's ready"

"And that would be? What are we going to do?"

"Stargazing?" She mused. He chukled

"Well, I have better idea"

"Wha-" before she could ask, Jungkook gently pressing his lips against her. Oh how she miss him kissing her like this, make her skin shivered. The kiss was short. When he pulled away, he place his forehead on hers, nose to nose, breathe in each other air. He cradle her neck gently, place his thumbs in her cheek.

"I love you Chaeyoung"

"I love you more" she answered, smiling.

Then suddenly Jungkook kiss her again with his lips slightly apart, deepen the kiss. One of his hand pulled her closer to his body while the other stay on her neck. She feel the tip of his tongue touch her lips and sucked her lips gently. She let him surrendering to him, allowing him to explore her mouth with his tongue before meeting him with her own. Chaeyoung mewled. Her hand crept up to his hair and tug on it, earn a groan from him.

Jungkook broke the kiss before it going too far. They short breathe can be heard. He leaned his forehead against hers and gave her a few soft kiss on the lips before hug her.

"I think I need cold shower before dinner" he said at her ear.

The End