Chapter 2 - Start of an Unforgettable Journey

Ash lied there for a moment to process what just happened to him and didn't notice the 2 blonde siblings approaching him.
'What the fu-'
"Are you alright? I saw you falling out of the gym." The older boy enquired, with a worried and slightly horrified tone. Completely unaware of who he was facing at that moment. If he did, then I doubt his inability to sprint will hold him back from dashing straight towards Ash and begging him for forgiveness, it was his fault clembot booted Ash out.

"Nah, I'm fine. I'm used to this kind of stuff really.". He wasn't joking, even through the material you could tell there was a toned, muscular figure hiding beneath his clothes. Taking that fall was nothing to him. Especially because training with his Pokemon basically caused him to have an athletic body, which explains all the horny fangirls.

He quickly glanced to the lemon blond pair to his side, which was met with horrified and surprised look from the older boy. Clearly shocked to the presence of the undefeated Kanto Champion blankly returning his stare, while the younger female was eyeing up Pikachu.

"Y-you're Ch-cham-pion Ash r-right?" He stuttered, finally seeing who he is talking to, poor guy was shitting bricks and I don't think he was ever this nervous in his life.

Unsurprisingly, Bonnie had a very different thought in her mind.

"THAT PIKACHU IS SOOOOO CUTE!" She squealed, not noticing who it belonged to. As she dashed straight towards him and brought Pikachu into a tight hug. Unfortunately for her, she startled the poor mouse who swiftly shocked her out of desperation. She immediately let go of the horrified Pokemon as he regretted what he just did to the young innocent child.

"Bonnie! Are you alright?"
"Pikachu, apologise to her. You didn't need to shock her buddy."

After they make up for their actions, they finally introduce themselves. Which would eventually cause Ash to be shocked himself.

"My name is Clemont, and this is my younger sister Bonnie." He announced, leaving out a certain detail that would really not please the trainer in front of him.

"Hi there Mr Ash!" She chirped.
'Well she seems to be so energetic that even Pikachu cannot daze her. Might want to remember that.'

Just note that Clemont is slightly older at age 19 while Bonnie is nearing her 10th birthday, so instead she is about 4 years older, this is her outfit.

Ash POV

"Well, you two both know who I am, Kanto's Champion, and there is no need to call me anything other than Ash, Bonnie." I reply. Before a question comes to my mind.
"So what are you two doing out here?" I quickly follow up. Because I'm sure I have heard about this guy before when I was given a guide for Lumiose. You know me, my sense of direction is awful in general, sort of like Leon, actually no - he's far worse.

"W-Well, we kind of live here." He says, which confused me. We're in the commercial part of Lumiose from what I remember. So I pointed it out to him but he should know because he lives here of course, what was I thinking?