"Also called a spirit board. And, it's worth a shot." the boy retorts.

"A shot in the dark."

"Could you just try it, please?" he begs, positioning the ouija board in front of them. "Okay, let's not forget who this is for. Scott's boss, the guy who has saved our collective asses on more than one occasion."

"Okay so should we all do this?" Cora questions clearly not noticing the ridiculousness of the situation.

"Yeah. Yeah. You guys ready? Where's Dr. Deaton?"

     Silence consumes the classroom for a couple minutes, Stiles looking over at Lydia expectantly as if waiting for her to say something. It takes her a few seconds before realizing.

"What?"

"Aren't you gonna answer it?"

"Oh, I don't know the answer. I thought we were asking some sort of spirit"

"Well, do you know any spirits?"

"Is she for real?"

"Oh my god!" Venus exclaims, throwing her hands in the air. "This is pointless. I don't know what exactly Lydia is but I'm pretty sure this isn't how it works! You're wasting valuable time here."

     Stiles simply ignores her and Lydia - who nodded her head in agreement with the brunette - and lets out a groan, fishing out a set of keys from his pocket. His ignorance angering Venus in response, she was doing all she could to help yet he couldn't appreciate her input when it was given.

     "Okay, these are Deaton's keys for the clinic." he explains again. "Close you're eyes, and I'm gonna put 'em in your hand, and then we're just gonna
try and see if you can feel out for his location."

"I'm not a psychic."

"You're something! Okay?" the human boy yells. "Just, Lydia, put out your hand."

     Lydia does as she's told and sticks her hand out in front of her, while Venus was watching amusedly from behind Stiles. The boy places the keys in her hand prompting her to let out a hum.

"What?" he asked, excited she may have seen or felt something.

"They're cold." the girl replies, causing Venus to let out a snort in laughter and giving Stiles a 'told you so' look when he turned to glance at her.

"Lydia, concentrate, please? Trying to save lives here,
for the love of God." Stiles chastises, pointing over at Venus. "And you! Stop enjoying this so much."

     Venus puts her hands up in mock surrender, stifling another laugh by biting her lip. Stiles turns back to Lydia instructing her to try again.

"What do you see?"

     "Nothing." Lydia replies boredly and Venus couldn't contain her laughter at that point causing Stiles to send her a glare as he pulls out a pen and paper and explains automatic writing to the girl. She quickly picks up the pen and starts drawing something, causing excitement to flood Stiles' body.

"Lydia, what are you doing? What- what the hell is that?

"A tree."

"Okay, that's it, we're done here." Venus states, jumping off the tabla she was seated on. "I have something I can try but I can't guarantee it'll work."

"She's right." Lydia agrees. "Honestly, I don't know why you're even bothering with me anyway. I mean, especially since it's obvious you should be talking to Danny."

Stiles' head whips in her direction erratically. "What? Why Danny?"

"Because last night, he was a target. But it wasn't a sacrifice." Scott reveals, walking into the room with a hand on his shoulder.