(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ 04 ♥

Third Person P.O.V

Tooru grumbles with crossed arms as he glared at his brother and his brother's friends. Hajime was beside him, also looking at the sight before him, he was slightly annoyed to be honest since they were having fun talking with just the three of them but [Male name]'s friends just had to ruin it. 

"You were so great, oikawa-san!" Tsukishima Akiteru exclaims as Ukai Keishin and Tenma Udai nod their head in agreement. 

[Male name] felt his face heat by the compliment of his new found 'friends' as he fumbled through his words "I- uh thanks Tsukishima-kun."

When both Tooru and Hajime saw [Male name]'s flushed face, they felt the sudden urge to roll their eyes and grumble under their breaths but stayed quiet.

"Say" Ukai started to say, looking at the handsome blonde "What high school are you gonna go to?" he asked.

[Male name] gave a small smile before answering "I'm going to Aoba Johsai since it's closer to my house, what about you guys?"

His new friends frowned as they heard his answer but gave the blonde a response "We're going to Karasuno together" they said in unison. 

The blonde Oikawa raised an eyebrow as he put his hand below his chin "Karasuno? I've never heard of that school before" he mutters as he looks up at the starry night. 

Those around him including Akiteru, Keishin and Udai stared at his handsome face in admiration whilst blushing at the way the strikingly good looking male gazes at the night sky. 

[Male name] turns towards the three as they immediately looks away with red cheeks which the blonde seemed to notice but chose to ignore "Well this is our stop, see ya!" he said his goodbyes to his friends as he, Tooru and Hajime started to walk towards the Oikawa household.