(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ 03 ♥

Third Person P.O.V 

oikawa tooru and his friend iwaizumi hajime were at the stands, cheering for oikawa [male name]. it was now his last game of being a team member for kitagawa daiichi, their opponents today was shiratorizawa middle school. 

kitawaga daiichi's enemy have grown stronger than before, first set was won by kitagawa daiichi, the second set was won by shiratorizawa and currently, it was now the last and final set. shiratorizawa was on the lead by 2 points. 

anyone could see the tired and annoyed expression on the older oikawa's face, the latter was close to giving up right then and there. 

[male name] pants as he wiped his sweat from his face, he can't give up, not now when his little brother was cheering for him. he looks up from the ceiling as he tried to catch his breath, he felt dizzy all of a sudden, wanting to fall to the ground in exhaustion. 

the pinch server from shiratorizawa threw the ball up and slam the ball to where [male name] was. the blonde oikawa didn't have time to receive  it, the ball slammed to his face making him fall to the ground. 

the crowd gasped as they saw the blonde fall to the ground, the ball was flying to the other side of the court. the shiratorizawa libero catching it with ease and sent it to their setter who sets it to their ace, wakashi. the latter spikes the ball harshly as it slammed to the ground with a loud BAM. 

with shiratorizawa earning a point, the coach from kitagawa daiichi immediately called for a time out. the members of [male name]'s school ran over towards the setter who was still on the ground. 

"oikawa!" the vice captain yells as he kneeled down in front of [male name]. 

the setter groans as he put a hand on his nose, he then looked at his palm which has his blood on it. his eyes widened as his team mates gasped in shock, he tried to stand up but failed in the process. his team mates then helped him stand up to go to the bench where their coach was. 

they sat him down on the bench as their manager gave him a water bottle. 

'nii-chan' tooru thought as he felt tears come out of his eyes as he stared at his big brother, he felt a hand rubbing his back. he turns to the side and saw his best friend with tears in his eyes whilst rubbing the brunette's back.