(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ 02 ♥

[Last name] [Male name] P.O.V 

"you're wakashi's little brother?" i said looking down at the smaller ushijima as he nods his head at my question. 

"indeed i am" he said with a frown plastered on his cute face. 

not gonna lie, this kid's cute, i mean every kids i encounter are cute. why does he look so sad when his brother came? did they have a fight or something? family problems, maybe?

"wakatoshi will be the next ace in our prefecture, he'll take after me" the wing spiker, wakashi said, rather proudly as he put a hand on his younger brother's shoulder. 

it it just me or did i just saw wakatoshi flinch at his big brother's touch? 

i raised an eyebrow and crossed my arms "oh? my little brother and iwaizumi will take after me then, they'll be the best" i smirked as motioned my head to the two kids behind me. 

wakashi put his hand away from his younger brother making the latter sigh in relief "that shorty? he looks like he can't even throw a ball properly" he taunts as i gave him a glare "and that other guy, iwazoomi? looks better with a broom and dustpan instead of a volleyball".

"n-nii-san, please stop" wakatoshi tries to stop his brother from saying anything further but the latter didn't listen. 

"you should come to shiratorizawa, we'll be unstoppable togeth-" i cut him off by holding his purple jacket's collar and pushing him to the wall, earning me a groan from him. 

tendo and the others gasped at the sight, putting both my hands on wakashi's neck. i held it tightly, chocking him the process as he tried to pull my hand away. the usual cheery aura that i once have was gone, replacing it with a dark and deadly aura. 

i leaned close to his face "i should punch you right now but your brother's right here" i whispered "i'm alright with people talking trash about me but if somebody ever disrespects my  brother or his friends, they'll wish they weren't even born" i growled as i leaned away from him and  took my hands away from his neck.