(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ 01 ♥

Third Person P.O.V

[male name] smiled with a peace sign as he looked at the screen, the girl beside him taps the button of her cellphone as they took a quick selfie. the handsome male leans away from the girl, much to the girl's disappointment. 

"well i have to go now.." he trailed off as he didn't know the name of the girl. 

"oh! i'm takahashi akira!" the girl exclaims and puts her phone in her pocket, looking at the gorgeous god like make before her "you're going already?" she pouts, attempting to look cute for the male. 

[male name] cringed at the sight, wanting to barf right then and there but stopped himself since it was rude. he gave her a fake smile which seemed to be unnoticed by takahashi akira or she didn't really care. 

"i have to go to my little brother and his friend" he said, his patience was running low. if he could slap this girl, he would but with many people around him wanting to take pictures, he just can't. 

"oh? can i come with you?" akira asked hopeful, she just wanted to be by his side so she'll gain popularity by walking next to the most popular and handsome guy ever. 

[male name] mentally rolls his eyes and clenched his fists, he gave her a face smile again "i'm sorry but i'm kinda in a hurry, so bye!" he yells as he dashed away from the girl. 

"wait-" she attempts to say but [male name] didn't stop running.

he looks back to see if she was somewhat following him but to his relief, she didn't. he looks forward again but was immediately met by a boy. his eyes widened and bumped into the boy making the two of them fall to the dirty floor.