(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ 00 ♥

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

years ago when you were 13 years old and tooru was 8. 

"nii-chan!" a cute voice called out as the said male turns around from what he was doing which was watching a volleyball tournament in the television.

"yes, tooru-chan?" another voice asked as he smiled at his younger brother. 

"i found a friend!" the younger exclaimed as he took hold of his brother's wrist, pulling him towards him "his name is iwaizumi but i call him iwa-chan!" he continued as he dragged his brother out of their house. 

"oh?" the oldest brother giggled as he let his younger brother drag him out, thinking it was to meet his new friend. 

the two stopped and they saw a boy with spiky black hair, playing a volleyball. the younger grins and ran towards the boy, pulling his big brother with him. 

"iwa-chan!" he yells excitedly as he jumps up and down. 

the boy turns around with an annoyed expression on his face but was quickly changed when he saw the person beside his 'friend'. the spiky haired boy felt his face heat up when he saw the tall and handsome blonde in front of him. the ball that was once in his grasp was now on the grass.

"u-uh" he tried to talk but failed miserably as he stared at the blonde. 

the big brother smiled at the boy, stepping forward and handing out his hand "hi! i'm oikawa         [male name]! tooru's brother" he introduced himself making the black haired boy feel butterflies in his stomach when he heard the voice of the blonde. 

oikawa [male name], the big brother of oikawa toru. a setter of kitagawa daiichi, he was known for being the best at everything. everybody either admired him or envied him, he has fangirls and fanboys that's constantly yelling or cheering his name. 

he has blonde hair and [eye color] eyes, he was the definition of perfect to everybody. having perfect grades, giving perfect tosses in volleyball, having a perfect face, a perfect body and most importantly, a perfect brother. he was everything a younger sibling would want and he was everything a girl or boy would want in a boyfriend.