Prologue

Hi everyone. This is a preview of my next story. I will start posting this story after Trusting Friendship to Classical Love is done. This story will go from the beginning of the anime to the end. This will include the movies as well.

Vote and comment if you want me to post the chapters.

This preview will have about two to four chapters posted.

Enjoy and happy reading.

Disclaimer: Everything besides Miyu and her family belong to Takeshi Konomi.

>£¥£€>|~£>~%%~€

Tokyo, Japan. November 24, 10:45 am.

Kasumi had just given birth to a baby an hour earlier. Her husband Mamoru held their newborn daughter. "She is a beauty," he said. Kasumi smiled at him. She was tired to say anything. Their parents and son were outside, waiting to see their new grandchild. "I will be right back. I want to show them our daughter," he said softly. Kasumi nodded her head. He gave her a kiss on the forehead and left the room.

He came out of the room and saw them sitting in the chair. His mother, Sayuri rushed to him in tears and excitement. "Oh, she is so precious," she said. She took the baby into her arms. His father, Hiroyasu, came and saw his granddaughter. "She is perfect," he said. Their hearts melted. She was the first female born into the generation.r

Kasumi and Mamoru ten year old son, Keisuke hugged his dad. He still didn't like the idea of a new baby sister. Mamoru looked down at his son. "Would you like to hold your baby sister?" he asked. He shook his head. "No," Keisuke said. Sayuri came over to him. "Sit on the bench, sweetie," she said. Keisuke sat and Sayuri came over. She proceeded to put the baby in his arms. Keisuke's eyes widen when he saw his baby sister.

She was very small. Her eyes were closed. She had brown hair and Rose lips. Her cheeks were pink. Her hands were in a fist. She looked so delicate and fragile that she could break when she fell. He held her tight and smiled. "What is her name," he asked. "Miyu," Mamoru said.

They kept looking at her for a long time.

6 months later...

Miyu was now a 6 month old baby and loved to spend time with her big brother. Keisuke would run to her when he came home from school. He was very protective. Even when Kasumi took Miyu for a bath, Keisuke would be there. Everyone adored her.

Today, they were having the Tezuka family over for dinner. Hiroyasu and Tezuka Kunikazu knew each other since when they were little boys. They just recently had a new addition to the family. The door bell rang. Mamoru went to open the door and let them in. Hiroyasu carried Miyu to the living room where the families were sitting. Ayana was first to speak. "Oh my she is beautiful," she said. "She sure is," Kunikazu said. Hiroyasu and Kunikazu sat next to each other. "So this must be your grandson, Kunimitsu," Hiroyasu said. Tezuka was born a month earlier. He had some facial features of his grandfather.

Mamoru thought that it would be a great idea for a picture. Mamoru got the camera and the two families stood next to each other.

Kunimitsu and Miyu were giggling and playing with each other. Kunikazu saw how his grandchild interact with Miyu and thought of an idea. He decided to wait to tell Hiroyasu when their grandchildren were older.