"You I cant say no. We haven't had time to ourselves in a while." I Said.

"I know. Maybe once this is all over, we can finally go on a proper date. Have Ellie watch A.J back at Alexandria while we go find an abandoned five star hotel in D.C or something like that." Y/N said as we go over the railing and to the roof to get a much better view of the universe above us.

"Yeah and I'll find you a nice tuxedo to wear." I Said as we sat down on the roof and I laid my head on his shoulder. We both sat in silence, looking at the beautiful sky above, just enjoying each other's company. Until Y/N said.

"Hey, yesterday when I was on break, I found this book about consolations in the stars and all that science mumbo jumbo." Y/N said.

"Oh yeah. I learned some in school but I don't remember all of them. What got you to read about consolations?" I asked.

"Just thought I'd learn something new. Something just to get my mind off of the raiders, worrying about dying and all kinds of other shit. Anyway, I'll show you some of them I read about." Y/N says as he points to some stars. "That one up there is Gemini. It's symbolizes the twins, Castor and Pollux of Greek history. And that one up there." He says as he points to more stars. "Is Sagittarius. Which symbolizes The Archer. And the last one I learned is that one." He says as he points to more stars as I began to see all the ones he pointed at. "Is Cepheus. Which symbolizes a king in Greek history, who ruled a kingdom named Aethiopia." Y/N says as I was just blown away by how much he knows about Greek history.

"Wow. That's very interesting, Y/N. I'm impressed you actually wanted to read about consolations and Greek history." I Said teasing him as we both shared a laugh.

"Why do you have to be so mean to me for?" Y/N says.

"Because I know I can get away with it." I Said as I chuckled. We sat in silence again for a moment till I Said. "You know, I always wanted to try and catch one of those stars up there."

"Really?" Y/N said.

"I know, sounds silly but if I had one I could feel like I ruled the world with it." I Said.

"No, it doesn't sound silly. You know why?" Y/N said as I looked up at him. "Because i already have a beautiful Star next to me." He said. My eyes widened at what he said as he looks at me with so much passion. He then leans in for a kiss and I closed my eyes and we kissed with just as much passion.

No one's POV.

Soon, the two lovers really got into the kiss as Y/N pressed his tongue onto his girlfriends teeth, asking for entry. Clementine accepted and they both fought for dominants. Clem then took off her hat as she was winning the kissing match. Clem then fell on top of him as they continued to kiss with Clem letting out a little moan. She then really started to get into it as she took off her jacket as they continued to make out. Y/N then slowly moved his hands down her body to the end of her shirt and snaked his hands under it to feel her smooth skin. Clem did the same thing by unbuttoning his shirt from the bottom and rubbing her hands on his chiseled abs. Y/N then started to slowly take off her shirt until.

"Clem, you up there?! It's your turn for guard duty!" Ruby yelled. They stopped kissing as Y/N groans with disappointment as Clem chuckled. She leans up, sitting on top of her boyfriend.

"Yeah, I'll be down in a minute, Ruby." Clem shouts. She then looks down at Y/N. "Sorry, Casanova but we I have work to do." Clem Says as she puts her jacket and hat back on. Y/N laughs and places his hands on her hips.

"Maybe afterwards, you can meet me in our room and lock the door behind, continue where we left off." Y/N asked as he raises an eyebrow. Clem blushes and hits him on his chest.