Marry. Flip. Kill.

Start from the beginning

"Not if you bring it up." Ellie says.

"My sincere apologizes. Onto round two." Louis Says. We all draw a card and Clem gets the highest while I get the lowest.

"Hey I win." Clem Says.

"Yippie for you, oh god." I Said.

"And it's definitely gonna be a dare." Clem Says.

"Oh this will be interesting." Louis Says.

"Alright, Clem. Do your worst." I Said.

"Okay so I saw a very big wolf spider in the shrubs over there." Clem Says.

"Nope! Nope, hell no! I ain't doing that! I hate spiders! You know that." I Said.

"And that's why it'll be even funnier." Clem Says.

"Wait, your scared of spiders?" Violet asked.

"No! I just..don't like them on me!" I Said defensively.

"You've killed walkers, people and have seen some messed up shit, I'd imagine. And your scared of spiders?" Violet Says.

"No I am not!" I Said.

"Come on, Y/N. All you gotta do, is hold onto it for as long as you can and let it crawl on your arms." Clem Says.

"Your kidding me?" I asked.

"Nope so go do it." Clem Says.

"Yeah, do it!" Tenn says.

"Do it!" Louis Says.

"Do it!" A.J Says. Everyone at the circle was telling me to do it.

"Okay! Okay! Which one?" I Said reluctantly.

"That one over there." Clem Says as she points to the shrubs by the burned down building. I inhaled and exhaled as I walk over there, not wanting to do this but I'll do it to prove I'm not scared of those things that crawl out of satan's ass. I got to the shrubs and I looked through them, till I see it and it's huge! I gasped a bit and backed away.

"Clem, come on! Give me something else to do!" I shout.

"Nope, you just gotta hold it for a second. Now grab it, you pussy." Clem Says. What she call me? Oh hell no! I grab the spider and it starts crawling on my hands and arms. I started hyperventilating a bit from feeling this thing skitter all over me till I couldn't take it anymore and I throw the spider back into the bushes. I walked back over to the others as I hear them laughing their asses off at my reaction. I then sit back down next to Clem, not talking at all.

"Oh man, that was good! That was good!" Louis Says.

"I have never seen anyone as scared as you, Y/N when it comes to spiders. Thanks for that, we needed a good laugh." Marlon Says.

"Yeah yeah, fuck you guys." I mumble to myself. Clem then try's to rest her shoulder on me. "Hey no, you keep away from me, crazy lady." I Said as I scooted away from her as everyone laughs. We all draw cards and I get the highest and Louis gets the lowest. "Alright, this one's truth."