"Damn."

"Exactly. If I did that any other day he would tell me to chill, but not even that."

He laughed, "you be blowing him up like that on the regular?"

"No. Only when it's necessary."

He looked shocked. "You 'on ever blow me up like that."

"That's cuz you always right where the fuck you supposed to be, nigga."

"You flirting with other guys while your main dude is missing? Goddam."

"Yeah, I fuck 'em too." I mumbled, staring at my phone, "How you get outta jail so quick? I heard that security guard you fucked up is the chief son."

"No the fuck he not and I ain't go to Jail. Soon as they heard Adebanjo, they processed me out."

"Aight." I rolled my eyes at him bragging on that rich people shit, "But he is the chief son. I saw it on the news this morning."

He exhaled loud "Wait, the chief of what? You saying he a Native American or something?"

"The Chief of Police dum dum. Nigga didn't you vote for him?"

"Nigga everybody votes, you think that mean I know the nigga I voted for? Them just some names on a paper. His name sounded the blackest so I checked that box."

"Imma have to ask you to not vote anymore. An uninformed vote is worse than not voting at all."

"Cobe."  He looked at me, "YOUR VOTE DON'T MEAN SHIT ANYWAY." I walked over to my backpack and pulled out my charger. "The game is rigged, they playing you and everybody else." He laughed. "Stupid ass country."

"Shut the hell up. I forgot not talk about politics with your Malcom X wanna-be ass. But back to the original conversation, what he do to you?"

"Who?" He asked real oblivious.

"The nigga you knocked out? He fuck yo bitch?" He asked, making his own self laugh earning a middle finger from me. "Then what? I only ever seen you fight when you in the club or a party some shit. Don't tell me you was lit in the middle of the day."

I fidgeted with my clothes I had balled up in my hands deciding wether I wanted him to tell me the truth. I could tell he was thinking the same thing. "If it got sumn to do with you know who... I already know y'all fucking bro. Just tell me." I said, unconvincingly, but I told him anyway. He was hesitant, but at this point, we know way too much of eachother to even be embarrassed or ashamed of anything anymore. The only plus that came out of us fucking. He sighed, standing up from the bed.

"That nigga had a video, he was gone send it out tryna ruin my career." He said as vaguely as possible. "I wasn't having that shit."

"Still got the video tho don't he?"

"Yeah but-"

"But nothing nigga. Now you tried to kill the chief son and he got dirt on you. You should be worried. If he wasn't planning on ruining you before, he sho is now. And now, he got his dad backing him up. And to top it off, you not even responsible for just your name, you're ya pops legacy, bro. How un-fucking-fortunate for you."

"How un-fucking-fortunate for you that your gangbanging boyfriend is ghosting you."

"All you do is talk shit. You don't see me with hella enemies trying to ruin my life do you? Hell naw because I mind my fucking business and I don't talk shit."

"Nigga what? King shit talker telling me I deserve this? If anything, you wished this shit on me. Any fucking time shit don't go your way, you all but wish I was dead. Well guess what, I hope your Arab nigga is fucking dead. What other reason would he have for ditching a nigga with such a refreshing personality and such good ass?" He said sarcastically and all of it went in one ear and out the other except for the part when he called Mo 'that Arab nigga' which sound too familiar. Ha ha, he bout to get his shit blowed in.