Letting the world know

livv.bailey: Hi. Over the past few days there has been some words spoken about me. Some weren't true, and some were. As most of you know now, Chord and I are no longer together. As you might have seen Darren Criss and I made a video last week coming clean about OUR story and what happened. That did bring up old feelings, but they weren't unwanted. Chord was well aware of the fact I was saying at Darren's house, however I did break his trust. As soon as I saw Chord the next day I told him about what happened. We decided it would be best to end our relationship. I will always respect Chord and all he has done for me, I will never speak in a negative way about him. Obviously I cannot say he would do the same to me. I understand my actions were wrong and everything should have happened differently...but I'm happy. Truly utterly happy. 

"Do you think this is good" Olivia asked Darren for the 100th time in the minute. 

"Yea Olivia. I've said that 1 million times. Its perfect." Darren said kissing her forehead.

"But what if they all still hate me, what if my career is over forever?" Olivia stressed.

"livvy" Darren said grabbing her face gently in his hand. "They wont hate you forever I promise. And so what if they do. You will have ME forever. I'm not going anywhere and neither is our baby. But I promise you one thing. I will not let that little bitch ruin all you've made for yourself. You earned everything you have now. Private life should have nothing to do with you career" 

"Your right. Thank you" She said sitting up and giving him a kiss. 

"So how does a Pretty Little Liars marathon sound" Darren asked.

"Perfect" Olivia said looking up at Darren with so much love.

-

"Well the responses to your post are way better then what I thought" Ricky said to Olivia through the phone. 

"I know... it's been too weeks and I swear my follower count has DOUBLED! I could have sworn that everyone would have hated me" Olivia replied.

"Well if you want to...you can announce your pregnancy" Ricky said cautiously.

"I don't know Rick...I think we should do it after this weeks appointment" 

"Okay. I'm not pressuring you...I just think it would be better if you announced it now while everyone is still sorta focused on you with a positive thought."

"Hey Livvvv can you come here for a second" Darren yelled from downstairs.

"I'll think about it okay. Look Darren is calling for me I got to go" Liv said.

"okay... remember to-" Ricky started but Olivia cut him off.

"Think about telling everyone...Yes I know. Bye Ricky" Olivia hung up before he could get another word in. She loves him, but he can be really pushy... especially with her private life.

Olivia walked down the stairs into the living room to find Darren sitting on the couch with a tub of chocolate ice cream. 

"Darren I swear if you get a chocolate stain on the couch I will be beyond mad." Olivia said half jokingly.

"Sorry Sorry." Darren surrendered and walked to put the ice cream up. "So I was wondering if we could invite Mia over today. I told her I still wanted to be friends with her and I want her to find out about the baby from me, not some random paparazzi." Darren said as he sat back down on the couch next to Olivia.

"Oh... I mean does she know what's happening between us. Will she respect us." Olivia asked quietly.

"Of course. Liv you have to believe me when I say we had an adult mature discussion about our relationship. She understand completely. But you have to know she's one of my best friends and I need her in my life as one."