43. While On Coma

Beginne am Anfang

Although confused by the looks these heroes are giving him, the young hero facing his old teachers and a new hired teachers even some heroes that are UA alumni like him, he simply gave a nod. "Of course I watched over her." He replied. "Is there something that I need to know about?"

"Then is there really a fifty meter wall protecting their country?" All Might asked.

"Yes. Can even see it from a mile away." He replied.

"Have you seen the so called titans?" Present mic now asked.

The literacy hero frowned. "Yes... I was able to take a glimpse when they were doing maintenance on top of the wall..." when I was pretending to be an officer... he wanted to add. However decided to ask something else instead. "Why do you know about that?"

All Might gripped a notebook in his hand before raising it up and showing it to him. "This is a journal from someone named Levi Ackerman. There are some descriptions here of how they spend their daily lives as scouts."

"Ah!" As if a lightbult had shone into the younger hero's head, he punched a fist on his palm knowingly. "That scary guy is Y/n's older brother. We met him after they got back from a victorious expedition." He said.

"So it really is her brother." Endeavour nodded.

"So what do you plan on doing now?"

"Is there a way that we can go there?" Aizawa asked.

Phantasma hummed calmly. However, after realizing the question, he stood up straight and looked at her previous homeroom adviser wide eyed. "That's... currently under study." He replied. "But why the sudden interest to a quirkless country?"

"It's a quirkless country?!" Most of the heroes who wasn't aware of the journal's content looked astonished. However, for All Might, Endeavor, Nezu and Aizawa, they've already had their fair share of shock when they were able to read the translation of its content.

"We're worried about these so called titans. If Y/n Ackerman and that new villain are able to come here, there's a possibility that those creatures might also get transported here." Nezu explained.

"And considering Y/n's family is there, shouldn't we at least find a way to have them connected?" Aizawa added.

The younger scratched the back of his neck and nodded. "I really felt bad about having to take her back with me. But like, I didn't have any other choice. My quirk could only last three days." He started.

Aizawa's eyes softened, hearing this. It must've been hard for Y/n as well. Sadly ever knowing that she won't be staying with her sibling. The younger caught on to his former teacher's hidden melancholy, lifting the side of his lips before speaking.

"At the very least I gave out some clues how they might get here. If fate would allow it, that wouldn't be an issue." He said.

"But how sure are you that they'll understand that?" Aizawa asked. "You literally says everything in a vague pretense."

"It's not a pretense. I can't just tell everyone when it's not yet in motion." He shrugged.

"How's Y/n's condition right now?" The raven asked.

The younger thought for a while. "Heat stroke, a light concussion, shoulder injury, neck wound, emotional stress, muscle fatigue and is currently in a coma for some unknown reason." He enumerated, counting every findings the hospital had told him while being scolded about the traumatizing experience the girl must've encountered during her fight.

Nezu hummed. "Heat stroke? Why? I'm sure everyone distinctly remembered that her battle happened in the evening." The curious little principal asked.

"Her titan shell is hotter than expected." He said while hands on his chin in a deep serious thought.

The teachers glared at Phantasma for some time. "I know her titan form lacks covers but don't be a pedophile." Aizawa shot him a threatening look-- everyone in that room, actually.

"What? No!" The literacy hero looked at his former teacher wide eyed. But then he remembered his words and how he said and emphasized the hot part, he came to realize that they misunderstood. "I meant the temperature. It's unexpectedly hot. So I concluded that when you're stuck inside the shell, it's like being cooked inside an oven. Not only that, she had to manipulate that shell too so it must've strained her quite a bit." He explained.

Aizawa gave him a slap at the back of his head. "You could've said it that way." He scolded.

"You seriously want a shakespear style explanation? Geez--"

He got another slap on the back of his head. "Respect your superiors, kid."

This is why I kept running away from hero course. Phantasma scratch the back of his head and yawned. "My liscence was confiscated as means of punishment so I don't have much to do right now." He informed him. "Hero Killer's case had been buried because of Y/n's wild introduction to the world." He shrugged.

"That doesn't mean that his ideals didn't reach the people." All Might spoke. "A lot of villains must've formed an alliance dedicated to him."

"That's true." Phantasma nodded.

"Meanwhile, you." Aizawa sighed.

The younger turned to him questioningly.

"Can you go back to her country?" He asked.

Phantasma nodded nervously. Feeling that this is going to be bad.

"While your liscence is taken away, go back to Y/n's country and assist those guys to the right path." He ordered.

"Whaaaaat???? Aizie why????" The yound man complained looking like he lost the ticket of a winning lottery.

The older ignored his complaint and continued. "Because you clearly let her fight in your stead, this is the price you're going to pay... And that's Aizawa to you." He said.

"Nooo... my screentime." The young man sulked. But his face went back to usual after sighing. "Fine, fine. I'm not even paid enough for this." He grumbled tiredly.

"Who told you to lazily watch your intern risk her life in the first place?"

"I know, sir. I know. Stop rubbing salt to my wound." He messed his hair in distress. "I'll go now then." He wave to everyone before bringing out his leather book out of thin air. Placing his point and middle fingers on his forehead giving a wave of goodbye then disappearing with a 'shwa' sound(idk if you know the reference but if you do, welcome to my childhood).

.

Just an extra chapter because Phantasma's gotta yeet--

Ah. My laptop is acting like crap. I wonder why it decided to malfunction during exam days? 🙂 (👈 that's my angry face btw)

.