Chapter Four * Expectation

Start from the beginning

After retrieving towels and washcloths from his linen closet, Rain leans in, turns on, and adjusts the water's temperature. Once he is satisfied, he steps in and reaches his hand out to me. I accept, and he pulls me into an embrace as the spray of "rain" surrounds us, quickly drenching our skin.

"How'd you sleep?" Rain inquires.

I lean back and look into his dark eyes.

"Sleep? What sleep?"

He laughs and hugs me tighter as I melt into him. That damn laugh will be my undoing.

"Do I have to apologize for keeping you from your beauty sleep?"

I look up into his stormy eyes and reply sweetly, "If I had to be awake all night, our, um, activities would be the way to go every single sleepless night." 

He chuckles at my response, takes a washcloth, and squeezes liquid soap into it. He works up a lather.

"May I?"

"Please," I respond breathlessly.

Rain gently sits me on the tiled bench, leans down onto his knees, and washes both of my feet. He has me stand and gently bathes my entire body taking his time on his favorite areas. It was the most erotic experience of my whole life. No man has ever made me feel the way Rain makes me feel.

"Mmm..."

A moan escapes my lips as Rain massages my head with shampoo.

I feel Rain's breath against my neck and shiver.

"Do you have any idea what your moans do to me?" he asks, pressing his hardness into me.

"I may have a clue," I croon.

He turns me to face each other and tilts my head back to rinse my hair. I watch his eyes follow the path of suds as gravity causes the bubbles to descend my curves. His eyes are dark and needy. He's ready to ravage me. I encourage him by catching some suds off of my breast, wrapping my small soapy hand around him. 

Rain's head drops back as he growls, "Holy hell, Summer."

He startles me by grasping me by my hips and hoisting me up. My legs instinctively wrap around his slippery waist. He does not even turn off the shower. He slides open the door, holding me tightly against his firm chest, and walks us into his bedroom. He unceremoniously deposits me onto his bed. Our soaking wet bodies glide together as we have carnal sex.

 Our soaking wet bodies glide together as we have carnal sex

Rain pulls up in front of my apartment building. The ride was comfortably quiet as we were both deep in thought processing the last twelve hours. He held my hand sweetly the entire ride home, his thumb rubbing circles against my skin.

We had enjoyed coffee and a brownie for breakfast. Rain offered me one of his tee shirts and a pair of gym shorts to wear on the ride home. I tied the back of his tee into a knot, tied the shorts tightly, and rolled down the waistband. He grinned and told me that I had a gift of making everything I wore look sexy. My dress and heels were in a plastic grocery bag wrapped around my wrist.