037; i will never leave you

Jack's POV:

"How the hell do they find us so fast!" Sofia yelled getting angry.

To be honest is was getting really annoying, every turn we take they are always on step behind us. We can't get anywhere if them know our constant move everyday.

"Let's get out of here without being seen." I say trying to reassure everyone.

"How? They probably are by the entrance by now, I can super speed us out but we will get caught." Sofia said to us sighing and sitting back down on the bed.

"I can get us out of here, but I don't know if I'm strong enough right now." I say looking between the two girls.

"No, no way. You literally are still recovering from getting shot. We can find another way out." Sofia said getting stressed.

Suddenly a guy I didn't know burst into the room startling me.

"Sof, oh hi Jack." He waved at me which I nervously waved back at him, "Anyway, Sof they are checking all the rooms for you. They believe you to be here."

"Thanks Andy. Oh right, Jack this is my brother, Andrew." Sofia says introducing us, "He's the one who got you into surgery in time."

"Thanks man." I say to him getting a warm smile in return.

"How are you guys going to get out?" he asks us as we look around at each other.

"Jack had a way, but he might be too weak." Tate mentioned.

"If you need any help just let me know." Andrew said before quickly stepping out of the room and closing the door behind him.

"I say we go with Jack's plan." Tate said raising her hand.

"I'm not going to put Jack in danger again. Do you see the messed up arm?" Sofia sighed pointing over at my shoulder.

"Look, it's my decision to put myself in danger. Can we please go with my plan?" I state, while Tate and I both beg Sofia.

"Fine." Sofia finally says.

"Great! So what's the plan?" Tate asks giving me her attention.

"I just use my hallucinations on them. Simple." I say to them.

"Okay, that was a lot easier then I thought." Sofia chuckled.

"I haven't used the power in a while but I think I got the hang of it earlier. I would just make them see they saw us like down the hall to give us more time to slide past them." I explain to the girls.

"What about the other people in the hospital? Won't they see us?" Tate questioned the plan.

"I can make them not see us." I explain.

"You sure you can handle this? It seems like a lot." Sofia asked with a concerned look on her face.

The truth was I didn't know if I would be able to do it. A few days ago, maybe but now that my battery is basically drained, there is a chance I could pass out and ruin the whole thing. We could get caught and taken like Zach and Jonah.

I can't do that to Gabbie. She hasn't seen me since I took the bullet for her and she probably is worried sick about me feeling really guilty. I need to see her and let her know I am okay, I need to know that she is okay.

"I can handle it." I lie to the two.

"Dude, you know I have lie detection right?" Sofia said as her eyes lit up to the fiery orange I completely forgot about.

"Shit, forgot about that." I nervously say as I rub my hurt shoulder.

"I'm going to ignore it cause we need to get out of here." Sofia said as she stood up, along with Tate.