If he was going to make me handle this by myself, then that's what I was going to do.

"You are both so immature," Twice stated, his voice a different pitch than before.

I yanked myself out of Dabi's grip and walked towards the couch. Every step filled with more regret as I saw the wicked smile get closer.

Sitting down as far away from Shigaraki as I could, I tried to look causal. But every muscle in my body was tense. He scooted himself closer to me, his thighs touching mine. I could feel his arm hover behind me.

From the corner of my eye I saw Dabi's body language change, but I didn't have any faith he would help me, so I kept my eyes straight ahead.

I felt a piece of my hair being toyed with from behind. I flinched at the touch.

"Tomura, play nice." Kurogiri warned, "Zoe is right there."

I turned to see Zoe giving him an evil glare. He immediately stopped touching me and wrapped an arm around her waist, sighing.

"Just wanted to see if Dabi would do anything, that's all." Shigaraki snickered, "Looks like he doesn't mind." He turned to his girlfriend, "Maybe we should talk about having a three—"

Zoe smacked his chest, "Don't even think about finishing that sentence."

I could feel Dabi's eyes burn through me into Shigaraki.

The room was hot. Maybe it was meant to be that way or maybe I was just sweating, but everything made me feel like I was suffocating. I didn't know what he really wanted me here for.

"Stop with the bullshit Tomura," Dabi spoke up, "What do you want?"

He leaned back against the couch and tucked a piece of hair behind his ear, "We need the blondie to get back before we begin, but we have plans to go over."

I felt my stress levels begin to rise, "You want me here for that?"

"Yeah boss isn't that a bad idea?" Twice asked, "I trust her!"

Kurogiri looked at both of us but stayed quiet, probably letting Shigaraki make the decision. I wondered if he was second in command. I always assumed Dabi was but the way Shigaraki was talking about him.. I doubted that now.

"I'd love for little ____ to be here and listen to our plan. She can even give us input." That wicked smile appeared on his face again, "You are dating a villain, so helping us do something illegal wouldn't be something against your morals, right?"

At this point?

I clenched my jaw and swallowed hard, "Right."

"Good!"

He began to stand up but stopped and turned to me, "Speaking of you two dating, you better not break up. Or we will have to kill you." He looked me dead in the eye, "Seriously."

Dabi seemed to have finally snapped and bolted towards Shigaraki but Twice grabbed him before anything could happen.

"Let's relax and think rationally." He insisted, holding him back.

"You're just asking for me to light your ass on fire tonight aren't you." Dabi seethed.

Kurogiri sighed and wiped the bar, as if he'd heard this conversation a hundred times. I nervously sat back and watched both of them stare each other down.

"I don't think you're in a place to make threats Dabi. Remember that."

Zoe scooted closer to me and whispered, "They do this all the time. It's okay."

I nodded, but something about the look in her eye as she watched them made me uneasy. Like maybe this was more serious than usual.

"You—"

The door swung open with a loud bang.

"I'm back! Did you miss me." A pretty blonde smiled and skipped inside.

"Hi Toga, you look beautiful today." Twice practically drooled.

The woman put her bag down and adjusted her shirt, "You already told me that three times today."

Her eyes suddenly landed on me and her face lit up, "Oh wow."

If this was Toga, this meant this was the girl who helped my apartment situation. That must've been why she was late.

She walked up to me and grabbed my hands, bending over with a wide smile, "You are so pretty." She beamed, "I'm Toga, you're ____ right?"

All the fighting in the room had ceased. The focus now on the perky blonde taking everyone's attention. Her speaking so excitedly to me.

"Yeah. It's nice to meet you." I gave a small smile, her making me the most comfortable since I had been here, "Uhm, I like your hair."

Toga shrieked in excitement and plopped down next to me, still holding both of my hands, "You really do?! I think you have the cutest casual style and your eyes? To die for. I hope we can be best friends." She squeezed my hands tighter, only inches away from my face.

"Thank you. I—"

"—Okay enough." Shigaraki blurted, now it's time for what you came here for.

Toga rolled her eyes and pouted her lip, bringing her knees up on the couch. All three of us girls on the sofa while the men stood around the room.

Shigaraki leaned against the bar and cleared his throat, "As most of you know, our attempts at robbing these banks have failed almost every time because of one hero." He paused, anger washing over his face, "Gang Orca."

"I don't know how he is anticipating our every move but he's beating us to the locations or increasing security. We can't break through." He continued, "We need that money. Monoma won't wait for long and will find another group to sell his weapon to. That can not happen. Do you understand?"

Everyone except me and Dabi nodded.

"We are closer in the amount we need to buy from him, but we still need quite a bit more. But banks are off the table. What do we do now?" Shigaraki asked, taking a swig of the glass on the bar, his fingers careful even with the glove on.

"I could slice up some of Gang Orca's people and get in that way." Toga suggested, raising her hand up high.

"No, they will be expecting that from you." Kurogiri stepped in.

I heard her huff beside me.

"We could rush some gas stations or something." Twice said, "No that's a dumb idea."

"That would take us months to get enough money for what we need... Dabi?"

Dabi's lids were closed, now back against the wall, he slowly opened them and sighed, "I dunno. I liked Toga's idea."

"You are all no help." Shigaraki rolled his eyes, then looked to me, "What about you? I'm sure you've got some thoughts in that pretty mind of yours."

Toga turned to me excitedly while I saw Zoe turn away. The room felt heavy.

I didn't want to help him. But I did want to help Dabi. So if this is what I had to do, then I could try to come up with something.

"Uhm.. maybe you guys could focus on a place with a lot of money that isn't a bank." I paused, looking for their reactions, "Like an electronics store? A high fashion clothes store? Or a jewelry store?"

Shigaraki's eyes widened and he smiled, tapping his finger to his chin, "You know what, that's not a bad idea. Gang Orca wouldn't expect us to go for something smaller like that, so we would have time to collect the money."

Shigaraki got close to my face and smiled, "Thank you ____, looks like you're apart of the gang now. No turning back."

— — —

Author's Note:
Hope you're having a nice day today and enjoying the story :)

Reminder that everyone is aged up !