Doctor Bonny ~ Bon X Malcolm

So, I never planed to publish that, but...well, here it is. I think, it's for TheCruelSea and Mickey_666.

The next chapter will be Brian X Angus. I promise, because I know, that I write a lot of Bon X Mal.

Warnings: Really dirty, Smut

"Mal! Come on!" Shouted Margaret. She stood in her 20 year old son's room and watched him play the guitar.

"I don't want to." He muttered.

"You have to go to a doctor!"

"I don't want to go there. Please, Ma." He pleaded. She sat down next to him.

"Listen, Mal. I know that you're scared. But it won't be bad, I promise." Angus, Malcolm's younger brother, stood in the doorway and laughed:

"It won't be bad, Mal. You're only get fingers stucked up your ass."

"Oh, Angus! Stop it!" Shouted Margaret angrily. Malcolm got his first prostate exam.

"Ma, please." Malcolm pleaded.

"Come over. We have to go." She took his hand and pulled him to the car. Malcolm looked tense out the window. "Honey, you don't have to be afraid."

"But it's embarrassing." Malcolm whimpered.

"Hey. You're strong. You can do it. Besides, it won't take long, okay? You can do it." Malcolm nodded weakly and continued to look out the window. Soft saxophones played through the radio as they drove across the main street and Margaret turned into a side street. It was already 4 p.m. She stopped in front of the practice and looked at Malcolm encouragingly. "Are you coming back alone, or should I pick you up?"

"I'm going home." Malcolm said.

"Don't be afraid, honey." He nodded and walked towards the front door. She watched him go for a moment until she drove home. Malcolm went through the door. Nobody sat at the reception anymore and the practice looked pretty empty.

"Hello?" He asked uncertainly. If I just go home now, nobody will notice, will they? He asked himself and was about to turn around when he heard a male voice say:

"Mr Young?" Malcolm looked uncertainly at the man in front of him. He was wearing a white coat. He was normal in height (as opposed to Malcolm, who was quite short), had buffered brown hair and grey eyes. He was slim and smiled at him.

"Yes." Said Malcolm.

"Follow me." The man turned and went to the treatment rooms. Malcolm shivered a little when they stepped inside and the man closed the door behind them. Malcolm sat in a chair and the man sat across from him. He held out his hand. "Doctor Ronald Scott." Malcolm shook his hand.

"Malcolm Young." Dr. Scott smiled.

"I already know that. But I need other information from you before we begin." He took out a piece of paper. "Your full name?"

"Malcolm Mitchell Young." Malcolm said firmly, but was still scared.

"When were you born?"

"January 6, 1953. May I ask how old you are?" The doctor nodded and wrote it down.

"I'm 27." The doctor smiled. "You're 20 aren't you?" Malcolm nodded. "Pretty young." He mumbled to himself and then asked, "What is your blood type?"

"AB negative."

"Oh, very rare blood type. In fact, I've never had a patient with this blood type." Malcolm smiled shyly. "So. Then I'll tell you what we're going to do. Is it your first prostate exam?"