"What the fuck is quackity4k?" they had been on the call for over an hour now. Reagan felt as if she understood everything now. Popping off meant they you went off, or did something cool. Feral boys was still confusing to her as well as the phrase 'going feral' and the 'didn't ask' was a large bit they used to embarrass one another.

"Quackity alt," Dream spoke up beginning to laugh. "Can I follow it?" she looked up at the camera to see Alex's eyes filled with panic. "Uno minuto," he spoke up. The whole call beginning to laugh as Reagan began to scroll through his main twitter.

"Your tweets are the literal opposite of popping off 'I cant believe i have the fattest ass in the cabinet,' what the fuck," she looked up to see George basically falling out of his chair in laughter. "I was vice president of a country, and had the fattest ass.. what can I say?" he placed his phone down and crossed his arms.

"What fucking country?" she basically wheezed. "Manburg," George snorted. "Sounds inclusive to all genders," she teased. Looking at her phone the time was nearing 3:30 am. "Well as for meeting you all. I wasn't really expecting to be so clouted. But i have to maintain a good sleep schedule so i will be signing off. Hopefully we can speak again, i'll see you on Monday Alex."

They all collectively said goodbye. Alex only waited till after they did to say goodbye. "Byebye Reagan," he waved like a child at the camera causing Reagan to have a large grin plastered on her face.

"Goodnight Alex," she dropped from the call and rested in her chair.

"He's a fucking streamer," she said to herself in disbelief. She quickly sat back up, opening youtube. "Quackity, that is such a suiting name for him," she rolled her eyes as she scrolled through his account.

He seemed so genuine online, and it warmed her heart how his fans interacted with him. "This is crazy," she scrolled through the mass amount of comments, almost feeling overwhelmed.

***

alex🤑

i'm sorry if that was overwhelming

no it was fun, your friends
are really nice

they liked you too.

oh nice

this doesn't change anything right?

why would it?

idk, i'm just nervous

dont be nervous
me and you are friends
even before i knew that account
fame is just a bonus🙂

shut up
shut up

i'm joking
i would never use you

all girls are the same😫

you bitch
i'm not like other girls
i'm quirky🥺

okay
i'm done
with this conversation

i'm sowwy, did i do somefing?🥺

yes, existed

i'm sowwy🥺🥺🥺
okay i'm done now, i'm hurting
because of that

i'm puking rn

send pics😩

get the fuck out

why baby?😩
i'm just tryna get with you
shawty🤤

why are you like this