Author's Note

Hey everyone. Welcome back to Kritika and Jai's journey. There are a few things I'd like to tell you before you start reading this story.

1) All rights reserved. No part of the book may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods without the author's permission-aka me.

Maybe you can copy this rights part if you are a writer yourself. If I see any other part of my work anywhere else, I swear to god I'm whooping your asses.

2) If you are reading this book anywhere except Wattpad, this book is being plagiarized. As of now the only platform I have uploaded my books is Wattpad and if you are reading this is any other app or site, please inform me on Wattpad immediately. In case the dipshits didn't even say that it's MY work, my ID is PiedmontSalt11. So if you don't have the Wattpad app, go to google or safari or whatever web you use, go to Wattpad and please inform me so I can take action about it.

3) I started writing this book when I was 16, a mechanism to cope with the beginning of quarantine as well as a coping mechanism of my grandmother's death which happened 10 months after her mom AKA my great-grandmother passed away. I am not a full-time writer or even a part-time one. I just write so I can give my viewers an entry to my imaginations. So in case, this book seems cliché, I blame my younger self. It's been almost 2 years since I started writing. Jesus, I didn't think I'd make it this far.

This book contains a lot more SIMP than book 1 or maybe even book 3. So if you aren't a fan of that........

4) I'm from India and I wrote this story imagining that I am Kritika. So this book and almost every book of mine are purely based on my beliefs, my thoughts, and my knowledge. If there are any mistakes, please inform me. I happily take criticism which helps me grow as an author, but if you wanna spread hate, I surely am not gonna support that kiddo.

5)This book has been edited, but if you read it and feel like there are any plot holes or grammatical mistakes, you can inform me personally if that isn't too much of a bother to you.

6) Voting and commenting is a choice you make if you want to do it or not. But seeing those comments and votes makes my day. So if you can, please do vote and comment. If any part of the plot seems confusing, you can ask me and I'll try to reply to all of you.

7) I am currently in a really busy path of my life. My Junior year board exams are going on. I have a big scholarship exam on November 7th so I won't be giving much updates until that is over. I will still come on Wattpad whenever I can so don't worry about that!

8) I recommend reading book 1 first before you read this. There are certain plots and character links connecting both books and it will be useful for the next book as well (Yes Committed In Love will have a sequel).

9) Kritika and Jai's story is actually a trilogy, but it will have spin-off books of their kids life so buckle up cause we both (Me as a writer and you as a reader) have a long road to go.

I guess that's it? Yeah, I think that's about it. Have fun!

Edit: Oh and I forgot! This book also contains swearing, kissing and in case there is a triggering scene, I'll inform you in the beginning of the chapter.