"You'll regret it bhabhi" Jannat mumbles under her breathe quickly looking up the ceiling when she sees her brother glare.

Regret? Oh I think I should back away.

But my heart really wants to know it's taste, Giving him a smile I bring my hands up towards the cup to take but he dodged it and shook his head, what was that?

Was he playing with me? He better not cause I am gonna put those hands which are still up in the air on my own!

Gently holding my wrist he drops my hand before forwarding the cup towards my lips "The cup is hot and your injured" "Here taste it" he gently presses the glass against my lips buy my mind, soul, body is going crazy at his action.

He needs to stop!

Parting my lips he tilts his cup up and My hand automatically flies to hold his wrist—not to stop him or guide but just like that I was holding his writs. Giving a blow I take a sip.

And in no second my facial expression changes into the ugliest expression ever. Pushing his hand hand away I stick my tongue out to remove the vomitic taste I just had.

Astaghfirullah! Who drinks that?!

"Yew! how are you drinking this?! Its nothing but a charcoal water" After telling him the truth I rush towards the kitchen to grab a glass of water, gulping the water to let the ugliest bitter taste die I quickly pick a chocolate bar  which is always available in the fridge, yeah rich people.

Chewing big bite from the bar I walk back to see everybody laughing at Zain who is not enjoying their laughter "It's not that bad" he mumbles under his breathe.

Who the hell is forcing him to lie?! Thats the most nasty, disgusting whatever related to ugliest is another name of expresso, Well, truth hurts.

"Bad, Bad is an understatement" I shake my head eyeing him  "wait—give me that Don't drink that" I was about to snatch from his hold but he moves the drink to the other side.

"Darling I know what I am drinking" he calms me but crushes my heart by taking another sip of this poison.

Ya Allah how is he even drinking that charcoal water "Jannat that's his favourite, You cannot stop him from drinking his drink" mama shrugs with a chuckle "I am surprised bhai didn't snap at you for calling his drink by names" Inaya wiggles her brows at his brother who ignores her.

"I was almost thrown out of the house for insulting his drink, I can see The power wife holds here" snickering she eyes her brother even when he is burning holes through his eyes.

But that warning shuts me up, And I understood I shouldn't cross the limit if I didn't want to divorce paper infront of me.

"Last time it was almost, If you don't shutup this time I'll make sure it's not almost" Zain gives her smile, a mocking smile.

Inaya dares to roll her eyes even after that dangerous tone he used, I would've peed in my pants if it was towards me.

Zipping up, I Taking another bite from my chocolate bar Minding my own business.

Completely Ignoring the way Zain glances at me and chuckles after seeing me chickened out.

Who wouldn't?