The room was now filled with silence a comfortable silence, both laying in each other's embrace, the sound of Zain's heart beat felt like a soft tune to Jannat's ears she was happy way to happy and she didn't forget to thank Allah for bringing happiness in her life but she forgot its life and it's just the beginning she has so much more to see, there are more ups and down on its way coming in her life.

Jannat's pov

"Ammi my Expresso! I've asked you like hour ago" Zain yells from the living room, grumbling the last sentence under his breath "On my way!" Mamma yells back and soon comes in view and gives her son his favourite expresso which he took with a brigh...

"Ammi my Expresso! I've asked you like hour ago" Zain yells from the living room, grumbling the last sentence under his breath "On my way!" Mamma yells back and soon comes in view and gives her son his favourite expresso which he took with a bright smile, he is addicted to it I can tell that.

"I was so close to getting a migraine without this" inhaling it's strong smell he closes his eyes and instant relaxation takes over his features and when he takes a sip his looks like he is in another world.

Should I be jealous of a drink now? Why does he look so addicted to it!

"He and his expresso" Mamma mumbles while taking a seat beside her husband.

"Did you just say On my way Mamma!
I was listening to it!
IM SORRY BUT
DONT WANNA TALK, I NEED A MOMMENT BEFORE I GO !

NO NOBODY CAN KEEP ME AWAY
AND I AM ON MY WAY
ON MY WAY!!! " Inaya sings out loud lookinh very enthusiastic which made everybody giggle except one person, yeah except one, my beloved husband who was glaring at his sister, I think he is not into songs.

"Inaya? I was actually planning to throw your headphones out and your adding a reason to it" that was enough for Inaya to shutup.

Humming in acknowledgment when she shuts up, he sits back to comfortably sip on his drink, I really wonder how his expresso tastes like, I have heard about it before but never tasted, please let me take one sip only one not much, the way he is drinking I am really drooling over him, Jannat take your eyes off him before people might think you're eyeing him.

"Jannat" a slight nudge makes me turn my head towards Zain who is fluttering my heart by just calling my name "Mhm yes?"  It came out more like a whisper "You want to taste this?" He raises his eyebrow while forwarding his cup.

I said you not to stare at him— now embarrass yourself!

Stupid stupid.

I quickly deny didn't want to look like an eager women, but his amused smirk followed by a chuckle told me that he saw me staring at him, I quickly looked somewhere else not able to look into his eyes gosh why is he behaving like this today.

"Take a sip, it tastes good" he said a little louder than before and everybody's attention was on us now, I really want to drink it.