camping

on there way , they had fun , " u know Tia had a daughter before , her name was Margot , but she died in an accident with her dad " julie said feeling sad luke placed a hand on her thigh and smiled " im sorry " she just smiled , they arrived to the camp , julie and luke made there tent and putted there things inside it , then they changed there clothes , julie wore one of luke's shirts with jean shorts and made her hair in a high ponytail . luke wore a black sleeveless shirt and black blue-ish shorts and a black beanie .

 luke wore a black sleeveless shirt and black blue-ish shorts and a black beanie

julie and luke walked out of the tent and saw that everyone was in a playing zone " hey wanna go with me somewhere ?" julie asked luke , he nodded and gave her a peck " ok i'll tell papi and then we'll go "she gave him a peck and left to tell her ...

julie and luke walked out of the tent and saw that everyone was in a playing zone " hey wanna go with me somewhere ?" julie asked luke , he nodded and gave her a peck " ok i'll tell papi and then we'll go "she gave him a peck and left to tell her dad , he nodded and kissed her head " be careful u two " he said julie nodded and left , she took her back pack and checked if the first aid kit is there , then she went out with luke , they walked until julie reached her tree house ." there ,  we need to build it " julie said pointing at the tree house , luke looked at it for a bit until he remembered something , this tree seemed familiar , he made and eye contact with the tree before a tap was on his shoulder " i wanted to make an eye contact with ya !!" julie said with a frown " u'll get it " luke said as he wrapped his arms around her waist " u have better than eye contact , but there is nothing between Martha and me we're just friends " he said smiling until he realized what he said " what ?" julie asked confused , he turned to the tree and plased his left hand on it before closing his eyes shut " Martha Stephanie " he said julie just looked at him confused , luke placed his forehead on the tree remembering the good times he spend with the guys climbing up the tree , they had a tree house but it was broken " sorry for forgetting u martha , no one of us wanted to , but years have passed we were playing with u , above u " luke said , julie reached for him and placed hir hand on his and did the same as he did , after few he held julie's hand but she squeezed his hardly which made luke pull her into a hug , when her thoughts calmed " let's rebuild the tree house " luke said , julie smiled at him and gave him a peck , time skip ......

they went back to the camp and saw that was sitting near the fire , julie and luke joined them , the putted marshmallows  in their sticks and started roasting them " hey let's sing a song " ray said they all nodded . (from my mind )

we are in a camp 

 where there's campfire 

there's some insects in the sand (eww)

lets eat some marshmallows 

and sleep without pillows 

cause we're in a camp (c'mon guys ) 

ex ex ex exlporing 

ad ad ad adventures 

and sleeping in a a bag 

julie sang

havin' fun with the guys 

going out at nights 

hearing creepy stories 

sleeping without pillows (uh-huh)

cause we're in a camp 

luke sang then everyone joined 

ex ex ex exploring 

ad ad ad adventures 

and sleeping in a bag 

now it was carlos's and flynns turn 

singing songs and it's cold 

 we need some help to hold 

we're all freezing out 

it's cold at nights OWWWWWW

they looked at ray and ROSE to sing 

sleeping in pillows (PILLOWS)

cause we're in a camp ( CAMP)

EX EX EX EXPLORING

ad ad ad adventures 

and sleeping in a bag 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

after the song they shared a creepy stories , after several stories they went to sleep .