makin' it up

julie walked into her school to find the students getting out of the classes , she looked at her phone and found out that she didn't attend the first class , she ran to her locker to find Nick , he was worried , she walked to him and he hugged her as soon as she touched him " where were u ? are u okay ? did someone do anything to u ? why weren't u at class ?" he asked julie's eyes widened and looked at him " im okay Nick , i was just ..... in the bathroom i felt sick " she said as she coughed , that cough was hurting her throat , she coughed even more until nick gave her a bottle of water , after she drank she opened her mouth t talk " tha-" but then she coughed again , she couldn't talk , probably from the crying thing , her eyes started to tear , luckily she knew the sign language , " i need to go to the nurse " she signed for him , he didn't understand , so she decided to go to her bestfriend , she patted her shoulder , she turned around , she looked at julie and rolled her eyes before turning around , julie held her hand " what ? u need to be quick " flynn said turning to look at julie , julie smiled for a bit and signed for her " i'm sorry but i need the nurse " she signed flynn was getting ungrier " cat got your tongue ? julie talk , i thought we agreed to use the sign language if there's a prob " julie got mad " a-" and coughed again , flynn's eyes widened " oh no , im sorry come on let's get you to the nurse " she said as she dragged julie to the nurse , TIMESKIP julie was sent to the house , she wrote a song to make it up to the guys , she took the paper and headed to the garage , luke reggie and alex raised their head to see julie , she was sad and had puffy eyes ," umm why are u here early ?" luke asked , julie didn't answer , she just walked to the piano and sat down " are you ever gonna talk to us ?" reggie asked , she smiled at them as she slipped the paper in front of them , she started to play the song she wrote .she started to play at the piano slowly as the guys read the lyrics.

I've missed your calls for months it seems
Don't realise how mean I can be
'Cause I can sometimes treat the people
That I love like jewelry
'Cause I can change my mind each day
I didn't mean to try you on
But I still know your birthday
And your mother's favorite song 🎶

she looked at them and smiled as she continued 

🎶 So I'm sorry to my unknown lover

Sorry that I can't believe
That anybody ever really
Starts to fall in love with me
Sorry to my unknown lover
Sorry I could be so blind
Didn't mean to leave you
And all of the things that we had behind
Ooh
Ooh
Ooh🎶

flynn came in and saw julie playing with tears on her face , she walked slowly and sat with the boys and started reading with them .

🎶I run away when things are good
And never really understood
The way you laid your eyes on me
In ways that no one ever could
And so it seems I broke your heart
My ignorance has struck again
I failed to see it from the start
And tore you open 'til the end🎶

julie shutted her eyes closed as she imagined herself singing \

🎶And I'm sorry to my unknown lover

Sorry that I can't believe
That anybody ever really
Starts to fall in love with me
Sorry to my unknown lover
Sorry I could be so blind
Didn't mean to leave you
And all of the things that we had behindAnd someone will love you
Someone will love you
But someone isn't me
Someone will love you
and someone is me🎶

( my version ) 

🎶Sorry to my unknown lover

Sorry that I can't believe
That anybody ever really
Starts to fall in love with me
Sorry to my unknown lover
Sorry I could be so blind
Didn't mean to leave you
And all of the things that we had behindAnd someone will love you
Someone will love you
But someone isn't me
And someone will love you
Someone will love you
But someone is me🎶

julie stopped playing and looked at the guys , she saw luke's tears and reggie's sadness and alex's guilt and flynn's sweet smile , they walked to her and hugged her , she smiled and signed for them " i love you guys " luke and flynn smiled as they understood " what did she sign ?" reggie asked " she said i love you guys " flynn said , they all laughed to gether , julie saw her mom near the door smiling proudly at her daughter and nodded , she snapped her fingers and disappeared " i love u mom " julie said with no sense until she heard gasping ,  she covered her moth and smiled " oh my god my voice is back ! my voice is back " julie said jumping happily , " wait , how is your voice back ?" Flynn asked , julie smiled and looked at the door to see her mom , as a HUMAN BEING , , julie's eyes widened in shock " m.. m- mom ?" she said in shock as she ran and hugged her " rose ?" flynn asked and walked to hug rose too , but the three guys stood there in shock not believing " how ?" flynn asked " i've been given a second chance " she said and hugged julie , ray came out " julie are u -" he was interrupted by rose " rose ?" they all shared a group hug accept for the bandmates , they were in shock , when they pulled back , rose saw them " what a surprise sunset curve , i didn't expect seeing ya'all here " she walked to them and hugged them .