Carrie

Julie walked in the halls of the school with her band as they went to there lockers which were near to julie's , and yes they go to school now , " so ... i have chemistry now then math , what do ya'll guys have ?" julie said as she opened her locker " " i have chemistry then math " luke said , " i have PE then chemistry " alex said " i have chemistry then PE " reggie said " ok , meet at lunch and reggie no flirting in class or else u'll be grounded by dad which u don't want it to happen ," Reggie just nodded " Alex ur marks are high but stop telling mr h what to do he hates it  ," alex huffed and nodded with a smile" wait what about luke ? am sure he does a lot in classes ?" "he doesn't , he's always silent unless the teacher called " julie said , luke smirked while alex and reggie's mouth were down to the floor " flies u guys flies "Luke said , julie rolled her eyes then she remembered something . "where is she ? she should be here " julie said , then her phone buzzed and it was a text from flynn says that she's sick .she felt sorry for her , she then looked at luke and the guys " so flynn isn't coming she's sick , and now everyone off to your classes " julie said as she kissed reggie and alex on the cheek before she took luke's hand in her's and went to the class , they sat in there usual seat , " alright students today we are doing a project , write a song in pairs about the people y'all are grateful for " the teacher said , she took two papers and hung it on the wall " the paper has the pairs on it , and u have a free time to discuss " the teacher said before sitting on her desk " let's see who our partners are " julie said , she walked to the paper and saw someone , wearing an oversized black hoodie and grey leggings with white fila vans , she couldn't see who it's because the hood was covering her face , she looked at the paper and saw that her partner is luke , she smiled , while the mystery guy pointed at carrie's name who was with nick ,julie walked to luke and hugged him tightly and he hugged back " hey partner " julie said , and gave luke a peck on the lips while everyone 'oohed ' and clapped .julie smiled and then they sat down and started writing a song until a thought came to julie's head " luke ?" she asked looking at him " hmm " he hummed in response while playing with her curles " have u seen carrie today ? she's ... off " julie said " yeah , and there's one explanation for this , i think she had self harm or ... or someone is after her " luke said , julie felt sorry for her , then the bell rang , julie walked out with luke and bumped into some one " oh um im sorry " julie said as she and luke helped whoever she bumped into to take the books , she took math's book and saw a familiar hand writing , she looked at the person and it was carrie with a black eye crying , she left the book fall and hugged her " julie " carrie cried in julie's shoulder they pulled back , luke took carrie's things while julie dragged carrie to the bathroom , carrie washed her face and turned to look at julie " is it okay if u told me what's wrong ?" julie asked carrie nodded " my dad , he he he beats me , since you played the orpheum he'd come back drunk and hit me " she said , julie took her wrists , to hear a hiss from carrie , julie rolled the sleeves up and carrie didn't stop her , julie gasped when she saw cut's " you've been self harming ?" julie asked and carrie broke down crying , julie bent on her knees to reach carrie's level " listen , come live with us , and i can  confirm to you that u'll not be harmed , can u trust me ?" julie asked her cupping her cheek , carrie nodded and smiled " alright , now wash your face and let's hide these injuries from your face " julie said , carrie giggled and did as she was told and she looked as if she's herself  again , she hung out with julie's band whole day .