(Just Another Day Of Umemoto's Life)

"Hello, welcome to the nail salon."

"FBI, you're under arrest!"

"What the fuck?"

The FBI agent cuffed Umemoto and took him away. Umemoto was confused, he didn't do anything, and why was he running a nail salon...?

__________________

Umemoto's eyes snapped open and awake, such a strange dream. "What the fuck?"

"Gahdayum."

Umemoto hobbled over to his closet and got ready for school today...

_________________

"Dude, Kiri. Have you ever heard of the second year upperclassman Umemoto Shikichi?"

"Oh, yeah. I heard."

"C'mon! He's like one of the second year legends in UA!"

"Like... That Shikichi?"

Kirishima pointed his finger at the doors of the building, Kamanari turned and looked at the direction where his friend was pointing at. And there he was, the so-called "Second Year Legend" riding a pink infant push car that was being pushed by his older cousin, while his younger cousin lagged behind with a red face of embarrassment. "C'MON, SATOSHI! HURRY IT UP!" Umemoto yelled. "I'M GOING AS FAST AS I CAN, DAMNIT!" Kamanari's lip twitched a bit as Umemoto rode past him and Kirishima. "Uh, b-bro. I'm not feeling so good, I need to go to the toilet." Kamanari excused himself, he turned to his heel and ran to the direction that Umemoto and Satoshi went. 

"The restroom is on the opposite side of where he's running to though." Thought Kirishima.

___________

Kamanari found Satoshi and Umemoto sitting in the empty cafeteria, both boys were obviously waiting for class to start.

"I just don't get it man, is it 'There's plenty of fish in the sea' or 'There's plenty of sea in the fish'?"
Ume questioned. Satoshi sipped the last of his strawberry milk, as he thought of his answer.

"I think it's 'There's plenty of fish in the sea', man." Satoshi answered. He tossed the empty carton milk into a trash bin that was a few tables away and successfully made the shoot.

"What? There's no fish in the semen!"

"Yeah, Furuya-senpai. There's no fish in the semen."

Kamanari's voice came from nowhere, but it sounded like it was nearby. "Who said that?" Satoshi asked. Umemoto shrieked, catching Satoshi's attention. Under the table was Kamanari trying to clean Umemoto's black converse shoes. "Do you need your shoes cleaned~?"

"No, thank you... Uh ... Ojiro." Umemoto picked up his ecosusi bag and walked away with Satoshi. "I'm Kamanari!"

"Sorry, I'll remember that!"

_______________

Umemoto's first period was English, while waiting for Present Mic to make his dramatic entrance through the door. Umemoto balanced his pen on the space between his lips and his nose, Present Mic didn't usually take this long. "Hey, Shikichi-kun." The pen dropped to the floor as Umemoto looked up to see his class rep. "Yo, Fujiwara-chan! What's cookin'?" Fujiwara gripped the papers in her hands. "Shikichi-kun, did you forget to do your English homework?" Umemoto's eyes widened. "E-english?"

"Yes."

"Fujiwara-chan, can I copy your-"

"I'm sorry, that's against the rules."

And just at that moment, Principle Nezu came in. "Good morning, Class. Your English teacher, Present Mic, won't be able to come in today. He had to rush his daughter to the hospital this morning, so I was able to find a volunteer. Class, meet the Pro-Hero, Enso," Umemoto's jaw dropped when he saw his mom, Mitsou, walk in.

"Good morning, class." Mitsou smiled, she glanced at Umemoto and gave him her infamous death glare, knowing that he didn't do his English homework. "Enso will be your substitute teacher, only until Present Mic comes back. So please, treat her with respect. Okay, I'll leave you to it." Principal Nezu walked out of the classroom with his usual adorable fast walk.

"Alright, good morning, class. I am the Pro-Hero: Enso, but you can call me Mitsou-sensei. And I will be your English teacher for today. If anyone has any questions don't be afraid to ask me. Now, may the class rep please submit the homework."

Fujiwara excitedly stood up from her seat and submitted the homework she collected. "Thank you, Ms. Fujiwara." Mitsou took the homework and placed it on the table. "Present Mic told me that you guys will be having a pop quiz today." The whole class let out a loud "HUH?" Mitsou clasped her hands and smiled. "But, because I am not a brutal teacher I will be letting you study for 10 minutes."

"You may not be a brutal teacher, but you're a brutal mother." Umemoto thought silently, as he took his notes out.

And while class 2-A studied for their pop quiz, Mitsou would grade their homeworks.

Fujiwara looked at Umemoto's desk to make sure he was studying, but no, he was hovering his hands over his notes and then hovering his hands over his head. "What are you doing?" Fujiwara questioned. "I'm absorbing..."

"I don't think that's possible!"

"No, it's necessary."

The transferee student on the desk to Umemoto's, formed a bath dipper with his quirk and scooped it on Umemoto's notes, as if it was water. He then proceeded to dump nothing over his head.

Umemoto stopped 'absorbing' his notes and glanced at the guy next to him. "Vicknesh," Umemoto said in a threatening tone, Vicknesh started sweating out of nervousness, scared of what Umemoto might do to him.

"We can share my notes!" Umemoto and Vicknesh both hovered their hands over Umemoto's notes and then  hovered them over their heads.

Time passed and soon it was time for the pop quiz... As Mitsou distributed the papers her phone started ringing. "Excuse me, class. I'm just gonna take this." Not even bothering to exit the classroom she picked up.

"Hello? Oh! Mr. Takigawa..."

Just the mention of the name Takigawa suddenly made Umemoto's eyes tear up.

"You're coming to tutor him today?"

At this point Umemoto started ugly sobbing. "M-mom, Mr. Takigawa is coming again?" He cried.

"MITSOU-SENSEI IS YOUR MOM?!"

(A/N):
I left Jianhao Tan references in this chapter... Vicknesh is one of them... Fujiwara, Satoshi, Present Mic's daughter, and Mr. Takigawa are my characters... Mitsou and Ume are my friend's characters...