Chapter 3 (USJ's attack)

"Dear Sumire,

How are you, my child? How's school getting along? Mitsou told me that you finally were able to get into UA, you know I used to go there when I was your age. I miss you, I miss all of you. There isn't a day that passes where I don't think about you and your siblings. I hope I get to see you guys soon, I'm gonna work hard so I could get home to you guys. Also, I'm sorry that I left you guys without a trace, once I get out of this place I promise to always be there to support all of you. I believe in you and I will always love you from the bottom of my heart. Please, write back when you have a chance!

Love,
Your father"

Asuma sighed as he sealed the letter in an envelope. "Sumire... Kohana... Satoshi... Forgive me." A knock was heard on Asuma's door, Asuma turned around and saw one of the female scientists of the organization he stayed in. "Asuma, Mr. Fujisaki will see you now." Asuma nodded and handed his letters to Kitara. "Please, take this to my sister-in-law's house." And with that said, he left for Fujisaki's office...

_____________

"Yo, Furuya! You've been looking at that paper for a while now. What's so interesting about it?"

Kamanari asked. Sumire snapped back into reality and looked at the blonde male in front of her. "It's nothing. Just a letter from a loved one I haven't seen in so long." Sumire replied. "Really? Who?" Yayorozu asked, Sumire quickly put away her father's letter and smiled. "I don't really think that I wanna talk about it right now- Oh! look we're already here!" Sumire quickly got up from her seat, she stumbled backward due to the bus coming to a sudden stop. "Oh! Furuya! Are you okay? You shouldn't be standing while the bus is still moving!" Iida waved his hands around. "Don't be too excited, Furuya."

Aizawa had decided to take his students to a rescue simulation, a place called "Unforeseen Simulation Joint" USJ for short. The simulation would be led by a rescue hero called "Thirteen" 

Sumire was astonished when she saw the interior of the USJ building, it was amazing. "Woah! That's amazing!" Mina agreed with her new friend. The bubble of excitement suddenly burst when they saw a weird purple-black smoke portal appear in the middle of the building. "Hey, what's that?"

A group of people came through the portal, they didn't look like UA staff nor did they look like friendly people. "Hey, Aizawa-sensei, are those the people we'll be practicing our rescue on?" Sumire asked as she tugged on her teacher's sleeve. "Furuya, stay back. These people aren't allies!" Aizawa slid his mask over his eyes and jumped down into the situation...

She didn't know how nor was she aware, but Sumire somehow ended up falling into the landslide zone. Sumire was able to get surrounded by a group of thugs. "Danmit, just my luck." Sumire sighed. "Well then," Sumire grabbed the nearest thug and sent him flying out of the zone. "W-wait, no way... You're... Her kid." One of the thugs couldn't form words, which gave Sumire enough time to break the ground with her foot, making the hole large enough for the thugs to fall through. Sumire jumped over the hole and ran to look for someone with at least a familiar face. 

While running Sumire slipped on ice that randomly came out of nowhere, Sumire slid down a long slope of ice and ended up bumping into a frozen thug. "What the-"

"I apologize for my ice."

Sumire looked up and saw her classmate, Shoto Todoroki, Sumire got back on her feet and responded. "It's fine, have you seen the rest of our classmates?" Todoroki shook his head. "For the love of-" Sumire ran off before she could even swear...

"I have to find the others."

_______________

"Sakura, what am I supposed to do?"

Asuma stared at the photo of his late wife as he pondered on how he should control his quirk.

"Asuma."

Kitara kneeled next to Asuma, she nuzzled against him, and sighed. " I'm here for you." She whispered, Asuma paid no attention to Kitara's attempts to seduce him. Kitara snatched the photo away from Asuma and made him look at her. "Listen! Sakura isn't alive anymore! She's dead! You have me!" Asuma took the photo back. He stood and walked towards the door. "No, I'm faithful to my wife, alive or not."

"She's nothing, Asuma. She was so weak that she wasn't even able to survive that explosion."

"Don't talk about her like that, Kitara."

Asuma walked out of his room and left for the training room.