t h i r t y s e v e n

Bắt đầu từ đầu

When we arrived at the Gallagher's house Kev carried Debbie inside and into her bed, Fiona leaned against the counter in the kitchen.

"Is there something you're not telling me?" I asked leaning against the door frame of the kitchen, Kev came back downstairs and left with a wave.

"No, there isn't. You can take Ian or Lip's bed since they won't be home." Fiona answered trying to change the subject.

"You've been even more worried since you came back from the call you made at the station. Who gave them the car?"

"It was Steve and now he won't pick up, it's like he's just gone." Fiona responded dejectedly, I felt bad for her because I think she was blaming herself now.

"It's not your fault, you should get some rest. I'll head back with you in the morning." I suggested and she gave me a smile.

"You're a good friend to Lip and Ian, I'll see you in the morning." Fiona agreed and I headed upstairs to Lip and Ian's room.

Carl was fast asleep on the bottom bunk, I headed over to Lip's locker and grabbed one of his t-shirts and sweatpants. I changed out of my work uniform quietly so I didn't wake Carl up, I got into Ian's bed and pulled the covers over me.

It took me awhile to go to sleep with all the thoughts racing through my head, the possibility of Ian not being able to get into the marines because of this and the fact that Lip could go to prison. I could smell the familiar scent of cigarettes from Lip's t-shirt, I felt my eyes water slightly. It was in that moment that I realized I liked Lip, I liked him more than a friend but I was terrified. Terrified that he'd hurt me and I wouldn't be able to forgive him or hate him, but my feelings didn't matter all that much now since he could be gone for five years. I eventually dozed off with a lump in my throat clutching the duvet as if it would somehow make everything better.

I groaned as I felt myself being shook, I shifted onto my side and opened my eyes. Lip and Ian stood above me with grins on their faces, I blinked a few times to adjust my eyes. I thought I was seeing things at first.

"I hope you didn't miss us too much." Ian beamed and sat up in his bed, I lifted my hand and slapped him across the face.

I hit Lip across the face too, both of them stood there holding their jaws and watching me in shock.

"You fucking idiots, I swear if you two ever pull any shit like that again I will kill you." I warned standing up and pulling them both into a hug.

"Point taken." Lip countered and then we laughed.

"How did you guys even get out? I was supposed to go with Fiona to the station."

"Tony helped us out because he's still hung up on Fiona, she didn't want to wake you because she said you looked exhausted." Ian told me sitting down on his bed, the door was pushed open and Fiona walked in.

"You're awake, sorry for not waking you earlier. You two stink so showers now." Fiona ordered handing a towel each to Lip and Ian.

"I'll go first." Ian muttered leaving the room after Fiona, I stared at Lip's back as he rooted through his clothes at the other side of the room.

Part of me felt that I should tell him how I feel about him because if last night taught me anything it's that things can go from good to shit within an instant.

"You okay?" Lip questioned stirring me from my thoughts.

"Yeah, I- uh, there's something I need to tell you." I stuttered and Lip raised his eyebrows at me, my hands were sweaty and I was nervous with him looking right back at me.

"Okay, hold just one second I just need to do something really quick." Lip replied pulling out his cellphone from his pocket and holding it up to his ear.

I watched as he waited a few seconds before a disappointed look crossed his face.

"Hey Karen, it's Lip. I'm sorry about yesterday, just call me back when you get this." Lip apologised and I immediately felt the hurt in my chest.

"What was it you wanted to tell me?"

"Actually you know what it doesn't matter, I should get home before grandma reports me missing to the police or something." I mumbled as I stood picking my folded uniform up from the end of Ian's bed.

"I'm sure a few more hours isn't going to hurt besides Grace is downstairs she probably told your grandma that you're here." Lip shot back as I was about to pull the shirt of his over my head, I felt his hands cover mine.

"Keep them, it looks better on you anyway." Lip whispered his hot breath against my neck.

No don't this, don't give me hope.

"I can't stay, I have homework to do from yesterday." I responded picking up my uniform and jacket, I stepped away from Lip and headed towards the door.

I heard him sigh before I left not daring to look back knowing that I'd only go back to him and end up doing something I regretted.

Author's Note;
You guys wanted another update so here it is! A lot happened in this chapter and hopefully you were able to keep up with everything.

Do you think Beth should have told Lip how she felt?

Or do you think round of applause for our girl Beth for walking away from him?

Vote if you enjoyed this chapter, it might be a few days before the next update but I'm not completely sure. I always feel more motivated to write after I see a lot of comments on the previous chapters so maybe leave a few comments on this chapter. It doesn't have to be specific to the questions I ask, it can literally be anything maybe even what you think is going to happen next or something...

Anyway thank you all as always for the support!

UNEDITED