"Ok bye papa I'm going to sleep"I say giving him many kisses around his face making him smile .

"Bye papa I love you sleep early okay" i say getting off his lap and looking at him dead in the eye.

"Yes principessa" he says smiling.
I make my across the stairs towards Matheos room.
I open the door to see him pacing around.He turns around and looks at me nervously.Whats wrong with him.

"What wrong Matheo"I ask worried

"I'm just nervous"he says truthfully making me smile .I go change quickly into sweats and a random grey sweatshirt.I come back and lay on his bed while he stands there studying me.Umm okay.I pat the spot next to me ,indicating him to come sleep already.

"It's ok Matheo" I say hugging his waist.
He then massages my head lulling me to sleep .
"Good night principessa"he says while dipping his head in my neck I just snuggle closer to his warmth.
The next day:
I woke up to an empty bed I decided to go back to sleep ,until I felt a Gabriel jumping on me . Fuck I hate people who wake me up .

"What the he'll Gabriel"I say sternly mad.I am very mad at him I was sleeping peacefully.I probably look murderous because he's now pouting .My eyes soften a bit I'm still mad tho.

"What's wrong Gabriel"I ask calmly getting up and heading out Matheos room.I head towards my room with Gabriel behind my tail.

"Do you want to cook with me" he asks hopeful .
"Yes I'll be downstairs in a bit let me change"I say walking in my room and changing into comfortable clothes.Black leggings and a light blue sweater.

I walk downstairs and help Gabriel cook

I walk downstairs and help Gabriel cook.We make waffles ,bacon , eggs and fruit.One by one all my brothers come downstairs except Matheo who left early with papa to work.After breakfast the twins left to school surprisingly they kept making excuses not to go.I see Lucas in the movie room playing call of duty. I decide to take a nap while he plays.I didn't know I would regret falling asleep.
Flashback of her mother's beating:
"Owww mama parale me duele"(mom stop it hurts)
My 14 year old self complains .
"Callate"(shut up)she says disgustingly to me .
Change of dream
"Owww"I say getting up and realizing I passed out but what surprises me is my lower region burns .Then suddenly I remember what she did my own mother sold me for money .I cry and I cry till I have no tears left.I hate her so much.
Change of dream
"This is what you get"says one of my moms friends as he strikes his hands to my already bruised face .
"Stoppp"
"Stoppppppp please I can't do it again"
"I'll be a good girl"
"Wake up princess"
"It's Lucas ladybug"
"Wake her up"
End of flashbacks

"Ahhhhhh"I scream as I look around and see all my brothers looking at me with pure sadness and horror in there eyes.I have tears streaming down my eyes nonstop.I see Marcos try to approach me but before he can touch me I back away quickly.I flinched at his touch.He looks at me with pure sadness in his eyes tears prick his eyes.